[M] BNL EYW - Multiplayer (V0.22 released!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ok, the name bug is fixed and new installers have been uploaded. You should now be able to play normally on the OLL_Mod_Server.

Furthermore I did some work on bugs,
  • You can now reload pistols on horseback
  • Muskets and pistols have been nerfed, no more one-hit-kill
  • You can choose equipment of Frisian bots
And we have had some propositions for a new gamemode,
  • Transport an object or a person over a map, and the other team must prevent it.
  • A mix of invasion and EYW, so you fight against a lot of bots with your team.
If you have anything you want to see in the mod, please say so. Then we can see if we can add it.

I think I can release a new version this week with the fixed bugs and maybe some new content. Stay tuned on this topic for more!

Dominatus said:
And ehm what about the fact that you would give all the factions pistols???

Nice work btw ^^

Yeah, I still need to do that btw. All items need to be rebalanced so that the equipment selection is more logical. I shall put some work in it. Thanks for the reminder :wink:.

Maybe it's an idea to organise weekly events, so we can play with a maximum of players during a certain time, just when we had the closed beta.

I shall set a date and time sooner or later :wink:.

*WEEKLY PLAY TIME EVENT PLANNED!*

We are having a regular play time event on every Thursday starting at 19.30 GMT +1 in the OLL_Mod_Server_EU.

We are hoping to see you there, so we can play with some more people than we normally do :wink:.

Ok new version has been add to Moddb.com and awaits authorisation. MBrepository is being a ***** by not allowing to the repository.

I shall post a link so you can download it right away.

Features(that are not in V0.1):

• New animations
  • A random time and weahter system
  • Some new items
  • Bots have random armor and weapons
  • Items and classes have been rebalanced

Furthermore we have fixed some bugs, but sadly some also appeared in this version, such as,

- Crouch is broken
- Hair will be visible with some helmets and hats

When the download is authorised, you can download it from here,
http://www.moddb.com/mods/bnl-eighty-years-of-war/downloads/bnl-eyw-multiplayer-open-beta-02

EDIT: Download link on the MBrepository:

http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2463

I hope to see some people on the modserver at 20:00 today..
I am in the mood for some epic musketeer battles.

Back
Top Bottom