[M] BNL EYW - Multiplayer (V0.22 released!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Jezze said:
Btw, when you host a game, does your game crash? You get an error that notifies you about network errors.
That didn't happen to me, nor do I remember any errors. Do you want me to check?

Also I was thinking about AI meshing some of your scenes and then sending them to you, are you okay with that or do you already have something planned?

Crossbow Joe said:
Jezze said:
Btw, when you host a game, does your game crash? You get an error that notifies you about network errors.
That didn't happen to me, nor do I remember any errors. Do you want me to check?

Also I was thinking about AI meshing some of your scenes and then sending them to you, are you okay with that or do you already have something planned?

Our scene editor bailed some time ago, so we are definitly in need of one :wink:. If you would, be my guest.

Please note that the Ardennes of Liege is still not completed, so you might want to wait with that scene. And when I tried to AImesh Frisian Outpost, it gave me a crash error :???:.

And please if you can, check if you can host a game.

Jezze said:
Crossbow Joe said:
Jezze said:

Our scene editor bailed some time ago, so we are definitly in need of one :wink:. If you would, be my guest.

Please note that the Ardennes of Liege is still not completed, so you might want to wait with that scene. And when I tried to AImesh Frisian Outpost, it gave me a crash error :???:.

About Ardennes of Liege,will you also fix the bug that the soldiers
are attacking the wall? And is it possible to open the front gate?
because a lot of soldiers just stand in front of the gates and just
waiting there (I still don't know for what the're waitin' for).

Smissen

Smissen said:
Jezze said:
Crossbow Joe said:
Jezze said:

About Ardennes of Liege,will you also fix the bug that the soldiers
are attacking the wall? And is it possible to open the front gate?
because a lot of soldiers just stand in front of the gates and just
waiting there (I still don't know for what the're waitin' for).

Smissen

AImesh would fix that. I am goingto complete that scene this week.

Okay well I finished the farm map, I'll send that to you some time tomorrow (for me) I suppose. I didn't AI mesh around the easter egg, but they do still run into it.
I have a rather weird bug to report however, the faces on the AI mesh are colourless,
I just had to work with it but it does make me wonder why, it does not happen in any other mod. Hopefully its a quick fix. I tested the AI mesh to make sure there was nothing wrong with it and it appears as if it runs well.

Jezze said:
I doubt the MS can edit something like that, is it not that you can only see it when you go into face mode?

EDIT: And awesome you already made one :grin:!
Whether in face mode or not they are colourless. Normally it is white, and it turns to yellow in face mode. But it was really only a slight hindrance, I think it is a texture thing, or maybe one of those terrain code errors.
On second thought I might as well upload now, I'll PM you the link when its ready

EDIT: Sent you the link, which map do I do next?

Crossbow Joe said:
Jezze said:
I doubt the MS can edit something like that, is it not that you can only see it when you go into face mode?

Whether in face mode or not they are colourless. Normally it is white, and it turns to yellow in face mode. But it was really only a slight hindrance, I think it is a texture thing, or maybe one of those terrain code errors.
On second thought I might as well upload now, I'll PM you the link when its ready

Hmm, could you do Muiderslot? It's quite a large map, but nice if it was AImeshed.

Jezze said:
Crossbow Joe said:
Jezze said:

Hmm, could you do Muiderslot? It's quite a large map, but nice if it was AImeshed.
I'll do that tomorrow or the next. Tell me if there is anything wrong with the Farm AI mesh

marchal davout said:
I havent played the mod yet but i am dowloading it now and i cant wait. Also i don't know if you have thought of making armys like in MM mod? Do you think this is the right type of mod to make regiments and armys for organised battles and events?

If so i would like to learn more on this because i would really enjoy, and i suppose a lot of others would enjoy to make battles.

Thanks

Marchal Davout

I gues we have the same thoughts about that. The mod is set
in between 1568-1648 during the 80 Years War between
the Dutch rebels and Spain. The ages were the war is
set in was the beginning organised warfare with formations
etc etc etc. I also play Mount & Musket so I know which picture
you got with Napoleonic Warfare. But back in the 16th/17th century warfare
they mostly formed squares with pikemen,a few musketeers,multiple
flag bearers and musicians (yes,I'm thinking about biggles when I
say musician). I have the (first) clan of this mod and I'm trying when
the next major release comes out to plan a big organised battle event to the new lads
get known with 17th/16th century warfare.

"Zonder Vreesch Ende Blaem"

Smissen,Duke Of Maestricht

Smissen said:
marchal davout said:
I havent played the mod yet but i am dowloading it now and i cant wait. Also i don't know if you have thought of making armys like in MM mod? Do you think this is the right type of mod to make regiments and armys for organised battles and events?

If so i would like to learn more on this because i would really enjoy, and i suppose a lot of others would enjoy to make battles.

Thanks

Marchal Davout

the next major release comes out to plan a big organised battle event to the new lads

Do you have the only clan because i would like to make one if i am allowed?

marchal davout said:
Smissen said:
marchal davout said:

Thanks

Marchal Davout

Do you have the only clan because i would like to make one if i am allowed?

I'm the only clan for this mod yet,and of course you are allowed to make one :wink:
My clan represents a Compagnie from Maastricht. Maastricht was (and still is) a very
fortified city from the southern parts of The Netherlands. Maybe some day,we can
have a clan fight :wink:

Back
Top Bottom