B Native Other Polished Landscapes [RELEASED][news pg. 19]

Users who are viewing this thread

since i start the use this mod i cant play stock native and different graphic mods  anymore...its hard to compare!! this is to far the best enhancement for the m&B and warband...and i guess to many people use the stock native landscapes...its sadly...thx again for your works

Thanks guys!
Currently I'm trying to make deserts look beter. Unfortunately there is no info about flags used on deserts, so I can't add any plants/rocks.
I will make two flora_kinds files (this have descriptions/flags what trees are placed where, and how) - one will have optimised - less dense forests.
So it will be really simple to change trees density.
i have already optimise most of objects - some highpoly models are not used anymore, some tree groups have less trees.
Now grass is quite plain, i will try to add some variations later.
Also, I hate those pretty new skies and light settings...
Too "perfect" and shiny for me...

Also, after some time playing Warband with dense forests - as I thought sometime it's better to just dismount cavalry.
Charge in denser forest is impossible - guys get stuck on trees, formation gets scattered and charge have no "punch", they reach enemy lines one by one and get slaughtered.
So sometimes to use cavalry charge you need to find clearing and wait for enemy to get there...
It's quite interesting, no more - Swadian Knights ->charge ->victory  - battles:smile:

Some screens from Warband:

plwar03.jpg

plwar04.jpg

plwar01.jpg

plwar02.jpg

Nice! The only thing I didn't like about PL was that everything was wintery-dead, dry, depressing, (yet - still visually stunning mind you) but it looks like these are more neutral, which I very much like. :smile:

Keep up the good work!

Looks wonderful and it's quite a different approach to solving the heavy cavalry-charge-win gameplay. I would really like dense forests where I will have to dismount my cavalry to win. I'm really looking forward to it. It would be great to see a complete polish pack one day (with polished buildings, polished skies, polished landscapes, polished armor/weapons, polished faces etc.), but this is more than enough awesomeness for now  :wink:

Really nice gutek!

btw you come from poland or is it just joking about "polish"(ed) landscape!?
I realized the letters in your p-buildings sig are white-red, as well as the
borderstone on your screenshots saying "PL" like the polish flag.  :wink:

Albertus Magnus said:
I realized the letters in your p-buildings sig are white-red, as well as the
borderstone on your screenshots saying "PL" like the polish flag.  :wink:
Should be enough hints already, eh?  Not to mention his nickname :razz:

YEEEESSS!!! I'm waiting for this! :grin:

Albertus Magnus said:
Why? What is "gutekfiutek"? Maybe I'd need to know some more polish language to know that.

Gutek is something like a polish redneck name, and fiutek... you know...
little... pe... umhm... important thing for all men :razz:

PS. Yes, I'm from Poland :wink:

Here on TW you can say that fiutek means penis right away  :lol:

So, Redneck's Penis? Sounds hilarious. By the way I know someone whose surname is Fiutek. Guess why she never told me what it means.

Back
Top Bottom