[S] Graphical Pack

Users who are viewing this thread

Thx. Some new screenshots with William Wallace (Mel Gibson face's texture - not in pack). I like it and post it everywhere :mrgreen:.

Photo.

I get a message upon entering almost any scene. It says "unable to find material: ground_rocks_a" or something like that? i had the original pack with realistic textures then patched it to 1.26. What am I doing wrong?

Ruarz
I think, problem with version of Warband or you trying merge it with mod, which not ported to 1.25 or 1.26.

Question: If I were to use the Mix of Flora Enchancement by killkhergit and Realistic Textures by Lucke189, how can I use it for native multiplayer?

Hmmm I wonder what happeend but in 1.126 I get all the time errors. Be it the typical ground_rock which isn't so bad to other such as trees.dds error after fights, to game freezes while figthing to microsoft visual c++ errors while in fight. I even set the battlezise to 150 again just to play yet game still crashes all the time. Dunno if its work of graphical pack or some items such as osp item variants or other thing ...

xat
Do u have patch for 1.26? This one -
http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2065
I haven't these errors at all.

kekn06ab
Backup your Native folder.
Rename Graphical Pack folder to Native (remove or rename old one).
Play.

Yeah I do.
But beside graphical pack mod I also use diplomacy +realistic sounds/music + osp item wariants/chocolate box/spak items/njunja items/more horse,warhorse.
But as long as I remember none of that mods were making any errors.
On 1.125 I used the bright pack and everything was ok but now with graphical pack and the 1.26 patch my game is kinda unplayable and I just wonder if anyone had same issues.

Do you have error with ground_rock.dds or ground_rocks_a.dds? Need name of texture exactly.

If name  - ground_rock.dds, you have older textures.brf file inside your compilation, i think.

UPD. Anyway, just play clean patched version GP and look  for these errors. No errors - problem with another component of your compilation. You may try install these mods step by step and look for errors.

Yeah I will think about that but I think that actually Osp item variants may provide that error as it gives troops a new items but Im not so sure.
About the ground rock it was the ground_rock_a.dds as I remember. Not such a bad thing as game works with that error but still something is missing from the great graphical pack.

Lol. I got same error. You didn't install patch for 1.26 - http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2065. Download it, unpack, copy Graphical Pack Bright folder into your modules folder (overwrite all? - yes). And check, that u do all right  - open \Modules\Graphical Pack Bright\Data\flora_kinds.txt and look at number, must be 80, not 82.

There are 2 packs graphical pack and graphical pack bright.
I thought that the graphical pack was for the floora/colors and the graphical pack bright was for the floora/colors/buildings textures. And as I used the graphical pack mod I used the graphical pack folder.
grass 6442469688324 5
grass_a  0
From graphical pack.

Dunno as I dont play now I got tired of game errors and dont have time to install all mods atm.
All I remember is that that error probably disapeared.
However sometimes there could be an error with trees.dds after going from fight/loot menu to map.

I check it again for Realistic version. I can get same errors with unpatched version (game crashes and "unable to find material: ground_rocks_a"), but with patched version i haven't these errors. And i was played with Bright version a lot - no errors. Don't know... Maybe you just copy patch in wrong folder?

all these files are way to confusing

i dont know which one i should use, there both bright, which one has everything?? flora, buildings, and landscape?

If u want to use bright version with all take this - http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2044 and patch for 1.26 (if u have WB patched to 1.26) - http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2065.

Back
Top Bottom