That game looks pretty cool!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Not much bugs though. Added a lot of extra content, such as troops, items and all nice stuff. We have a nice surprise for you all, that I might release somewhere next week hopefully if everything goes well. It involves multiplayer, from what I can say at the moment.

then count on me to be 1 of the people downloading and enjoying your mod.thanks for making it!!!
And thanks for ur hard work in trying to fix bug and other problems and for your hardtime making the mod.

Jezze said:
  • Mount&Blade
This version will contain the listed features below and I will try to get it better working so less crashes which is already the case with V0.21. This version will contain for example;

• Field and Siege Artillery
  • Improved Naval Combat
  • More models for weapons, ships armor etc.
  • Kingdom Managment
  • More realism, better historical accuracy that blends in with the gameplay
  • A better gameplay experience
  • Implenting a form of cdvader Achievements mod
  • Special troops from towns and regions, example is Eagle and the Radiant Cross

• Mount&Blade: Warband
Will be a tweaked and modified version of V0.3 for Mount&Blade. So that simply means that this will be done after the version for Mount&Blade is finished. This version won't be very different from the one for Mount&Blade version, but it will support the new features of Warband such as marriage and stuff. It won't be much different from the version of Mount&Blade, but it will be for the ones who like to play the mod in Warband.

The Warband version will also contain a multiplayer part! Maybe we might release it the Warband as an single player first, and after that add a multiplayer part. This has not been decided yet. I will try to bring out patches for both of these when released.

What are we doing at the moment?

At the moment we are working on mostly models, textures and the features itself. We want to combine the looks of that time, with the models of Mount&Blade, so that takes time. Examples of the work can be found both here and of course in the rest of this board.

Please note that all these are expectations and wishes of myself at the moment. The outcome maybe different when both versions are done. Also, there are no guarantees or expectations on a release date.

If there any suggestions or comment, please feel free to post them.

Hopefully this answers your question. I was hoping to release some kind of multiplayer version this week. Hopefully it can be managed.

Back
Top Bottom