RUM team - results of matches and schedule. Make your challenge

Users who are viewing this thread

I made this topic for easier match planning. Any clan leader of NC teams can write their offer of time for match here.

First circle (we won all 6 matches):
1) Portugal - (victory 11:0)
2) BeNe - (victory 12:8 )
3) Spain - (victory 19-1)
4) Turkey - (victory 11:4 )
5) Sweden - (victory 11:1 )
6) Czhech - (victory 15:5 )

Second circle (we won all 4 matches):
1) United Kingdom - (victory 12:0)
2) DNI - (victory 11:8 )
3) Italy - (victory 14:3)
4) Serbia - (victory 18:2)

Third circle
1) France
2) Poland
3) Finland
4) North America
5) Germany

We can play any day (but sometimes no Friday or Saturday), best time for us 17-18.30 gmt.

So make your challenge, let's play and have fun.

reserved days - none

Results of matches:

1) Screenshots of match RUM vs PT
RUM won 11:0
Field by River (Sw vs Va)
10-0
Snow Village (Va vs No)
1-0

RUM won!!!!

mb116.jpg

mb117.jpg

mb118.jpg

2) Screenshots of match RUM vs BeNe
RUM won 12:8
Ruins (Rh vs Sw)
3-7
Village (Sr vs Rh)
9-1

1)

2)

3)

4)

3) Screenshots of match RUM vs CZ
RUM won 15:5
Ruined Fort Kh vs Sa, 9:1
Ruins Rh vs Va, 6:4

RUM won 15:5

screenshots:

1)

2)

3)

4)

4) Screenshots of match RUM vs TR
RUM won 11:4
Random Plauns SW vs Sa 8-2
Nord Town No vs Rh 3-2

mb129.jpg

mb130.jpg

mb131.jpg

5) Screenshots of match RUM vs ES
RUM won 19-1
Random Steppe (medium) Va v Sa + Ruined Fort No v Sw

Screenshots:

1)

2)

3)

4)

6) Screenshots of match RUM vs SE
RUM won 11:1
RUM vs SE - RUM won 11-1
Port Assault No v Sa Village Va + Sw

1)

2)

3)

7) RUM-UK, RUM won

:cool:  Screenshots of match RUM vs DNI
RUM won 11:8
Ruined Fort [Rhodoks vs Swadians] + Port Assault [Sarranids vs Nords]

1)

2)

3)

4) 

9 ) Screenshots of match RUM vs ITA
RUM won 14:3
Ruined Fort [Swadians vs Khergits] + Village [Vaegirs vs Nords]

1)

2)

3)

4) no screen. 2:0 for RUM team.

10) RUM-SR
RUM won 18-2

Urist said:
Wait, wat? As far as I know we(GER) have no scheduled, official match with the commies.
Hm? look here http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,121634.msg2945572.html#new
this match is in schedule.
i have alreday forgot with whom i disscused the date (i think with Gavin), because too many of other matches were planned after that, but still.

Is it a problem?

Russians,

Can you please explain why you insist on hogging the NC server after you'd beaten the Czech national team?

At the moment it's 19:25 GMT+1 and you are still on the server, we were due to start our match against the Polish team at 19:00 GMT+1. Your selfish behaviour has not only delayed our match, but will also delay the match between PT and TR.

Regards,

Lugh.

Czechs decided to play to the end like true warriors and respect to them for this, so Lakrxam could you explain what would you like us to explain?

We definitely didn't delay something, we were just playing it till the end, which seemed fair to me (we also kinda finally started playing on the last map... :smile: ). Everyone behaved very honestly - they let us duel one time when we had only 1 guy left and we let them do this as well.

Oh and the headshot on ruins 5 secs after the start of the round was amazing :grin:

switchfoot said:
We definitely didn't delay something, we were just playing it till the end, which seemed fair to me (we also kinda finally started playing on the last map... :smile: ). Everyone behaved very honestly - they let us duel one time when we had only 1 guy left and we let them do this as well.

Oh and the headshot on ruins 5 secs after the start of the round was amazing :grin:

its a pity, that noone record this on video)

I'm sure you were aware there was a match scheduled for 18:00 GMT(19:00GMT+1 in my original post), directly after your match.

To answer your question in a simple manner, the decision to continue playing after reaching 11 wins and knowingly cause further delay to the Polish and British teams was a very selfish one.

switchfoot said:
we were just playing it till the end, which seemed fair to me

Fair to who? It certainly wasn't fair to cause further delay for the Polish and British teams. And I don't see how it was 'fair' to yourselves or the Russian team, as you'd already lost the match.

its a pity, that noone record this on video)
Really noone? I though that that there was someone recording in the spectators... anyways that moment was a great highlight of the whole tournament for me :smile:

Fair to who? It certainly wasn't fair to cause further delay for the Polish and British teams. And I don't see how it was 'fair' to yourselves or the Russian team, as you'd already lost the match.

Well then you shouldn't set your match soon after the match between us and RUM. We played the normal set of rounds and you had to realize that it will take some time. I also wasn't aware that you are playing a match on the same server so soon after our match (I'm not the captain of our team so I don't really care about the times + I just returned from a holiday) - if someone would tell me, then we would probably end sooner.

Larkraxm said:
To answer your question in a simple manner, the decision to continue playing after reaching 11 wins and knowingly cause further delay to the Polish and British teams was a very selfish one.

1. According to rules teams play 2 maps, 2 games 5 rounds each and there is nothing about ending it instantly when one of the team won.
2. if you do not realize why to continue playing when you already lost most of the rounds but there are still a lot of tournament matches ahead that's your problem.
3. I speak for myself not on behalf of my team. Even if I knew that there are some other matches scheduled after ours (when I did not) I would not care anyway. Why? Read the first 2 points again.

Just think next time before making any inapropriate claims ok?

Back
Top Bottom