Server reservations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Post here to reserve the Nations Cup server.

The times are in GMT.
Keep in mind that it is Summer Time, so for example in Britain the time-zone is GMT+1. Add one hour to your usual time-zone or check this thread for further information: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,121690.0.html

Reservations (The higher the reservation the earlier, so these have priority. When a reservation below another reservation is on the same time, they can only use the server if the other match is cancelled):

Team RUM vs. Team DE Tuesday, 21th September 17:00 GMT

For me it is important to keep this thread clean. If you PM me or post a time here, please do it in this same format as above reservations.

Matches can also be played on other non-official servers, as long as they have the right setting.
You need to PM me (Arch3r) the admin pass of that server so I can spread it among other NC admins.

Edit by Gavin: During Arch3rs vacation such passwords can also be given to one of the referees who will share the pass with the other referees. Alternatively you could just send the password to all referees. > List.

We have to postpone the RUM vs DE match to wednesday 20:00 GMT+2 is RUM agrees. We can't field 6 players tomorrow.
Another thing: can anyone see the European Nationscup server? I can't.

Urist said:
We have to postpone the RUM vs DE match to wednesday 20:00 GMT+2 is RUM agrees. We can't field 6 players tomorrow.
Another thing: can anyone see the European Nationscup server? I can't.

20GMT = 24 in Moscow
20GMT+2 = 2 am in Moscow - at this time we sleep, because many of the players the next day to study, work, etc.

we have GMT+4 now.

18GMT = 22 Moscow time

so Wednesday 18GMT - optimal for us (Mother Russia is big country) 18GMT+4=20GMT+2=22.00MSK
ок. RUM ready for great NC battle. Please do not be late. If the server is not NC, then a map we will play on your server, the other on our server.

Back
Top Bottom