Possible bug or feature?

Users who are viewing this thread

Dear Fire and Arrow people,

This is a great mod, first off.  I'm really enjoying it, even if I'm currently getting my socks knocked off.

I've read through some documentation for this mod and I haven't seen this topic:

I am wondering where my companions go?  When I recruit a companion and they leave me because of capture, they seem to totally dissappear.  They do not re-appear in taverns.  Is the loss of a companion permanent in this mod?  Or, is this my glitch?

Thank you,
Tgoodchild

Did you see character window (game log window[press L] > character)
You can know where your companions is.

have few problems and you might know how to sort them out:
1) When my Companions are defeated they are just gone, why?
2) How to recruit lord if he runs away all the time and do i have to have good relations with him to recruit him?
3) I cant find orders to auto loot and auto travel for companions they just can do auto trade, help!
4) Do i get any additional commands to Companions when i have fief or not?
waiting for you to replay))) and nice MOD

RomaT said:
have few problems and you might know how to sort them out:
1) When my Companions are defeated they are just gone, why?
2) How to recruit lord if he runs away all the time and do i have to have good relations with him to recruit him?
3) I cant find orders to auto loot and auto travel for companions they just can do auto trade, help!
waiting for you to replay))) and nice MOD

Q1) When my Companions are defeated they are just gone, why?
A1) Please think the reason by yourself.  You can check their location at [log window>charactor]

Q2) How to recruit lord if he runs away all the time and do i have to have good relations with him to recruit him?
A2) When you were recruting lords in your prisoners, You only have to have high persuasion skill.

A3) Please talk with your companions to set auto loot.
Please read [Trade How to make companion's party trade with villages and towns] at How to play thread.

Please read [To give fiefs to companion, and to make relation better] at how to play.

Back
Top Bottom