Trying and learning about EG III...

Users who are viewing this thread

dear authors

I have taken your EG III and now i'm studying about.

Here's my observations:

1- Character: i'm displeased to say that i liked the old choices. Ok, in this way one do faster, but the old asks was better, also because you negate choices to the player (e.g. if i want make a squire in the way of the knighthood i can't, there's only the Old Knight....);

2- Moves: really, never seen a thing like this before. Meseem to be in a movie, every weapon has a variety of scenic moves that make me do a BIG smile. Great, really;

3- Enemies: nice enemies, but i don't understand what's this Army of the Dead....they are undead? they are like Romero's zombies? they can be defeated in some way?

4-Armor and weapons: Not bad, not bad, for the weapons...but armor seem a carnival show...too much colours.

My impression is contrastant, for now some things please me and other not.

I will continue to see and try....

Farewell.

What happens when my character dies?
  You become a fallen spirit wandering the land, much like others you might have encountered. You have a limited amount of time left before your spirit wanes and disappears, but wearing a Fallen Mask will prolong this period and give you a chance to try and come back to life again. Wearing the Mask also causes great regeneration in battle and ability to rise and keep fighting the same enemy after being knocked out. Other fallen spirits may also join you from time to time.

How to come back to life after becoming a fallen spirit?
  To come back to life you need to collect three charms: Charm of Fear, Charm of Regeneration, and a Death Ward.

Where can I get charms and what do they do?
  Charm of Regeneration can be traded in town for a set of three different trophies: battle, war, and epic trophy. It slowly recovers your health when carried in battle.
  Charm of Fear can be obtained from Bear Clan Leaders who roam the lands with Migrating Bear Clan tribes. You must capture two Bear Clan Leaders alive to get one. Carrying a Charm of Fear in battle will cause enemy troops of lower level than yours to be more hesitant about approaching you and can prevent you from being swarmed, especially when you reach a higher level.
  Death Wards are obtained by defeating Armies of the Dead, and carrying them in battle will prevent your character from dying when he would otherwise. A Death Ward disappearrs in the process. It is much more advisable to prevent death than to try to come back to life after, which is a more difficult task.

Read the faq :smile:

I never did find those movies...
But then, i always die of a face shot to the head with a javelin -_-
Whatre the movies for anyway? Weapons from quests and stuff?

This mod is great. I played Europe mod and Western mod, but these EG 3 seems more fun and well developed.

Congratulations for everybody who worked at this great mod.

Back
Top Bottom