AGE of CHANGE II :Map

Users who are viewing this thread

Zimke Zlovoljni said:
Map is finished, great  thanks to Leandrojas!  :grin:

Now we have four size versions, and we will have to decide which one to use, I'll do some tests tonight.
Great news! : D

Zimke Zlovoljni said:
Map is finished, great  thanks to Leandrojas!  :grin:

Now we have four size versions, and we will have to decide which one to use, I'll do some tests tonight.

Thats great news!
And what does the size range from? from small to large or from large to ridiculously large ? :razz:

From normal to ridiculously large.  :smile: I tested it last night a bit and the map needs some minor polishing,  so it's not completly done yet. When it's completly done I'll try making some screenshots.

Zimke Zlovoljni said:
I couldn't find time to do the proper feedback so it's not completly finished, I gotta try to find some time, but with that little I am using for texturing it's hard.
Ok thanks for the update.
no rush :smile:

We have choosen the first version, but there are some things that need a little bit more work;
Coast and rivers should look more natural, softer. Currently edges looks too hard;
More versatile terrain, currently it's too flat, so a hill here and there would look better, especially in the rhodoks part of the map;
Some hills are too high, make sure that hills don't exceed the hill hight from native.

Those are some things that need improving, they are minor but it's the details that make the difference between mods.

Hello Folks!
A month ago or more. I'm trying to make some time to complete the map. And finally I have it finished. Or I think so. You decide.
Here the link:

-(moderator edit)SECRET LINK-

We'll talk about my fee later.  :lol:

P / D: As always: Excuse my English XD

Just asking if you possibly have skype or steam? I am about to give the mod a try and yeah to hard to explain why I want to add you :razz:

Back
Top Bottom