Questions and discussing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Although I get the reasons for the postponing rule, I don't think I agree with it.  For us in NA, there are very few periods of time when we can assemble the team together to play European teams.  If our two teams agreed to a match 3pm on Saturday, but the other team comes up short on players despite this, a postponement is not generally a good option for us (who could produce the people at the stipulated time).  Personally, I can only play on the weekends as it is, since during the weekdays I get home from work after the time it seems most Europeans are in bed.

Before the match I agree there should be the ability to adjust match times/dates....but once the time arrives for the match, if one team fails to produce enough members, then TFB.  The Balkans team endured this reality against the NA team and the NA team endured it against the Czech team.

Maybe allow any of the members from the team to tell the other team it has been postponed. There might be a problem preventing the captain/co-captain to be there. Technical issues, or they chose to let their team fight without them. This should not be a reason for a default loss. So I'd say allowed the whole team to announce a postponement.

Sarosu said:
Maybe allow any of the members from the team to tell the other team it has been postponed. There might be a problem preventing the captain/co-captain to be there. Technical issues, or they chose to let their team fight without them. This should not be a reason for a default loss. So I'd say allowed the whole team to announce a postponement.
When a captain is not there, captain substitutes can also do it.

Arch3r said:
Sarosu said:
When a captain is not there, captain substitutes can also do it.

Does this has to be announced beforehand, or can it be announced in a match, incase both the co-captain and captain aint present?

In a match. As when a captains internet drops out, due to maintenance at the provider (I have that a lot, damn Ziggo) and he couldn't tell who would substitute him and the co-captain is not there, any player could say, I am the substitute captain.

Sigh... Any reason why the EU_Nationscup server doesn't show the real ping? It showed 0 ping for everyone in the SE VS CZ match, but I clearly felt different, more like 100 for me at least. I just hate servers which doesn't show the real ping.

* Yes this is basically a ragepost, but I'd still like to hear what's wrong with the damn server...

Sarosu said:
is it allowed to run away, and thereby forcing a draw?
I think it should, it is stupid to force people to suicide charge to avoid going for draw... It is bull**** hiding at match start, but not if you are the last again 3 of 'em.

Harlequin_ITA said:
Sarosu said:
I think it should, it is stupid to force people to suicide charge to avoid going for draw... It is bull**** hiding at match start, but not if you are the last again 3 of 'em.

I agree with you.

But I want to avoid any further complications or rematches, so I'm asking to make sure :grin:

Lot's of servers do that, it's a 1.126 problem.

Sarosu said:
Yes, but it's not allowed to force a draw by glitching/haysharking or anything that makes you invisible.

I couldnt Find The NA Roster Team , and i've just noticed that is under the CZ team roster , so you should put it on a separate section.

You might as-well eliminate all teams under DE because they are not going to win, how did  RUM (What country is that?) get 39 points?

Back
Top Bottom