Questions and discussing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Possible substituation of 1 player per map or a group of players per map?
If all possible substituation has already been done and someone crashes then teams continue to play 8 vs 7 right?

Arch3r said:
The team with the best score (draw is 1 point, winning is 2 points) will win. If multiple teams have the same score, they will fight eachother again in knock-out style finals, with tie-breakers so those matches won't result in draws. The winner wins the tournament.

Ok Say it was Australia vs America. Both play games on each other servers with obviously huge ping differences and both win 1 game. Where will the 3rd game be played?

Zheka said:
I did not find this in rules here http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,117206.0.html.

How is determined the winner? By number of won rounds or matches? Is draw possible? If yes, then what will be next?

Could you please explain it with examples.

I can explain it.

Germany play France and wih 6 rounds to frances four, germany win.

England play Algeria and win 8 to algerias 2, they still win. England lose all rounds, they still win.

Draw is possible. Two maps so, total score would be 20 when no gamerounds end up draw. That means it can become 10-10. Or if a round is draw due to the time limit 10-9 is also possible.

Why oh why do you start out a Computergame tourney in july Arch3r?
Seriously, with so many games we're supposed to play you can't really have time for these things called vacation, partying and so on.
So the winner of the nations cup will be the team with most lifeless nerds in it! Congratu****inglations!!

Why can't the tourney start in the fall?

Thanks for this calm and elaborate reply. Also, good that you actually try to make the deadline, I appreciate that you don't complain before it actually proves the deadline is too short.
[/end sarcasm]

Zheka said:
Possible substituation of 1 player per map or a group of players per map?
If all possible substituation has already been done and someone crashes then teams continue to play 8 vs 7 right?

Archer pls clarify the mentioned above situation. If a lot of players crashed due to ISP problems is it possible to substitute them all till map end or only 1 person?

If one of the crashed players comes back, it doesn't count as a substituation. If 2 different players crash and none of them come back than yes, the session of 5 rounds has to be played with 7v8, not till the end of the map but till the spawnswap.

I want to note down that playing random maps is a bit retarded in my opinion. I'd like to see them removed.

After the 5 round faction switch a restart generates a new map, which is not exactly fair.

Black_Corsair said:
Can team request admin\observer on any NC match?
One can always request, there are no guarantees there's one that is free/has time though.

Urist said:
I want to note down that playing random maps is a bit retarded in my opinion. I'd like to see them removed.

After the 5 round faction switch a restart generates a new map, which is not exactly fair.
If the second map generated is unfair towards one team, just generate a new map until both teams are happy. Random maps can be very interesting and I like them to stay.

Archer, could you please clarify what happens if team A wants to play on their own server at least 1 map as they have very high ping on official server but team B against this and wants to play both games on official server only?

Back
Top Bottom