Votes: 4 12.9%
  • I really don't care about it

Votes: 11 35.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Steveyboy

Recruit
magyar_zaszlo.jpg

This is the topic of the Hungarian national team for the Nations Cup 2010.

Our National Team's Leader:
Blader (WoH)

Candidates:
profaiL (WoH)
Holyaron (WoH)
Venon (WoH)
TaNe (WoH)
Zedetu (WoH)
Edge (HC)
Frotale (HC)
Melgonius (HC)
Aeti (HC)
HungarianWarrior (HC)
KINIZSI (HC)
Heavy_Arrow (22nd)
Spooke (GNGC)
Crixus
levantine​

For further information:
xfire: kecskepasztor95; gale12
MSN: [email protected]; [email protected]

The 14 member team's line-up will be decided with 1 vs. 1 duels, everyone against everyone starting from June 7th.

Websites where you can still apply for the membership:
http://somesztes.activeboard.com
http://www.hungarian-armies.gportal.hu

Most kapom az infót a csapatról, szóval mindjárt be is írom ide  :grin:

So, Heavy_Arrow and Spooke are out, because they don't have time to participate, so we have the final team:

Starting team:
HUN_Blader
HUN_profaiL
HUN_TaNe
HUN_V3NON
HUN_Edge
HUN_Frotale
HUN_Melgonius
HUN_Zsuzsi

Reserves:
HUN_KINIZSI
HUN_Holyaron
HUN_HungarianWarrior
HUN_Aeti
HUN_Levantine
HUN_Crixus​

For the cup organisers: our complete national team consists of 5 WoH members (35.7%), 7 HC members (50%) and 2 individuals (14.3%) leaded by a WoH member.

For the admins: We have a new captain, GNGC_Spook. We will have practice today and tomorrow, and we will ahve the final team until at least the 10th of June.

Hello everyone, I am Spook (obviously), and I'd like to make a few statements. I will write this first introductory post in english, so everyone can understand.

First and foremost: Mount and Blade is an epic franchise. Threaten your friends and family at gunpoint, if you must, but you have to make sure they at least try this game!

To business. I was contacted by a Hungarian friend of mine about the cup, and we attended a meeting of all active hungarians, where it was decided, it would benefit us most, if an experienced outsider like me could take charge of leading the hungarian team. Some of you know, there were slight conflicts between the hungarian players in the past, but they are well on the way to being sorted out nicely (my presence is a part of this process).

We have all agreed to a few of my proposals on how we should meet this challenge (the cup).

First of all, we have decided that the player lineup is still OPEN, and the deciding factor will not be 1v1 duels. Instead, all interested members will partake in training sessions (more on this later in my next post), and before the deadline the 14 players will be selected (on a point based vote system, that I as commander will have the right to veto - but don't plan to use). Individual skill matters a lot, but it is far from being the most important aspect. Good teamwork and loyalty are what we have established as the key factors for inclusion.

It's important I make a note here. This is a long term engagement, one that will outlive the first iteration of the cup itself. Those who don't make the 14 are just as important as those who do. My main purpose is to build the hungarian community, which is a bit divided right now (needlessly). I want friendships to be made here, and comradeship to be learned for future benefits.

All in all, this means we are still welcoming new players. In fact, if you read this and are of hungarian origin, please feel free to drop a line, and we will be happy to include you in our training sessions, and thus potentially the final 14. I shall also scout servers for more hungarians, because no matter if the person gets in the 14 or not, if a bond is made, it's satisfaction enough.

Having said all this, I feel confident, that we will put up a good fight. The people I had the opportunity to play with proved themselves to me, and I am grateful for having the opportunity to lead them in battle.

Last thing I'd like to make clear here is this: We are here to win this cup! And we will! We won't aim for anything less!

The fourteen final people for Team Hungary

HUN_Spook - captain
HUN_Levantine
HUN_Breezy
HUN_Zsuzsi
HUN_Edge
HUN_Profail
HUN_Ta'Ne'
HUN_Melgonius
---
HUN_V3NON
HUN_Blad3r
HUN_Frotale
HUN_Hunor
HUN_Womath
HUN_Begmanm

I have also sent this in a PM twice to our resident organizer, mister Arch3r.

HAJRÁ MAGYAROK! Nyerni fogunk, mert együtt leverjük a többi népet!
                    Hunor

Mely szerveren keresselek benneteket?

(nem gyenge e rengeteg "e", s ezeket nem kellett keservesen keresnem...)

Na szóval, még egyszer! :smile:

Melyik szerveren játszotok, és főleg: mikor? Én általában az Nditions és a 22nd duel szervereken játszok, itt van elég ember és alacsony ping, esetleg ha eluntam a párbajozást, akkor a PL_mountandblade_infon. Általában minden nap, este 9 után, legalább éjfélig.

Várom a találkozást! Viszlát a harcmezőn!

Kerecsen 

Hungarian Crusaders szerveren játszunk ha kell a jelszó vegyél fel Steamre: rockerfireburn

Üdv néktek! Sok sikert a versenyen! Én ugyan kimaradok belőle, mert nagyon gyér még a harci tudásom, de igyekszem pótolni ezt mod készítésben. (1257AD)

Egyébként videót vesztek fel? Kíváncsi lennék a meccsekre...

Hi mates. I`ve posted in the Spain subforum that im your new contact to set the matches with our team,, since Rojas is being a little busy these days.

My steam id is : JimmyJazz

Please add me there so we can talk about a possible day (and hour) for the upcoming matches.

Hi again mates. I was wondering if you're interested on playing the match against us, this Wensday 30th at 17:00-18:00 Pm (Spain's and Hungary`s time).

edit: We could also play it the same wensday at 22:00

In essence, that would suit us fine, however, I have added you in steam, and would like to discuss the matter a little bit. Thanks for making contact.

Do you have time to play against DNI on wednesday at 19 CET ? :smile:

*How do I get in contact with you guys? I tried posting on both of your threads and pming GNGC_Spook. Is he on wecation or something? should I try to pm someone else from your team? The deadline for our match is this sunday, so I hope we can set up a match soon.

Back
Top Bottom