[S] Diplomacy & Conquest beta

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey great mod i changed a few things with the MDtweak.
Just wanted to know if this mod was dead in the water or if the OP or someone else has decided to take on the mod. Since there are afew mods like this one already i'm guessing it's dead however i will keep an eye on this because it doesn't eat my ram up like floris' pack but still has important features.

Hi i downloaded this mod and i really like this mod until i got this bug: http://www.xfire.com/profile/timokananen/screenshots/?view#116588890.... What shud i do ?

Also my staff member does not have body (look at ss in my xfire)  :smile:

there is only the slowly mb repository download left
direct downloads rar is broken and the moddb download isnt there

I've noticed the small battlefields.
Is there a way to fix the mod to use large fields?
Will MBTweak work with this Mod?

DanC said:
I've noticed the small battlefields.
Is there a way to fix the mod to use large fields?
Will MBTweak work with this Mod?
Easiest way to find out is to load up TweakMB and select this mod and see. TweakMB will backup any files it changes, just in case. But, so long as this mod doesn't change any of the random scenes, there shouldn't be a problem.

Ok so I have been having a problem, anywhere I look I am not able to find(to buy) boots or gloves, where are they? O ya and there are no arrows to buy I have to get bent arrows from forest bandits if I want some. Yay!

One of the screenshots is a bed and another is a hamster.  :lol:
Nice looking mod though, might give it a try later.

Great Mod, but I've run into a problem after many hours of play.
I've sent a minion to offer a peace to the Khanate and when the minion returns I am unable to "Left Click to close the screen..."
I click, but nothing happens. I can click on the part of the page that shows the minion and it brings up here stats and the game encyclopedia works...I'm stumped.

I just spent 20 min reading up on this mod.  Its everything Ive been looking for and MORE.  WHY IS THE DOWNLOAD NOT WORKING?  Too many bugs?

i try to direct download your mod and i get a 404 not found is there a reason for this . and will this mod work for 1.158 of warband on steam any and all help would be appreciated. cheers Necro 

Back
Top Bottom