Video Capture

Users who are viewing this thread

Yazzy

Sergeant
Lords and Ladies I'd like to request something that you've probably already planned on doing, but I will just say it anyways.

I think it would be great if each team could video tape(not with VHS or Betamax) each of their matches and make a team video.

I'd like to get the videos without music and then add our own music to them and logos and make them official videos!

So we can upload them to the gaming sites for all of us to be proud of this most excellent event.

Also I'm planning on making some best/worst of videos about the Nation's Cup based on each teams' compilation video.

Anyhow, please let the Yazzy know if your team could commit to doing this so we can make some uber videos together for the whole world to see.

With Fire & Squirrel,

Yazzy

Temuzu said:
****, I just happen to have an Betamax recorder sitting next to my computer :mad:

I guess I can film some of the matches.

Would you call me crazy if I asked you to try and set that up?  :smile:

But I think I got you for oldies, I have a Thomas Edison record player that you have to wind up :grin:

You guys can feel free to make best of clips thats cool.  I would like to do it as well though with all the footage everyone captures from the matches.

We can probably organise something for the Aus matches, but without an observing player to make recordings it'll be pretty limited.

Maybe it'd be an idea to try to find some neutral players who'd be willing to record the match as spectators in exchange for front row seats?

superhit1000 said:
I'm pretty sure the only thing we'll see is the Australian team team-killing everyone.
I'm sure you meant it like this :grin: I'll try to push Smuggler a bit, he has nice enough graphics to record some movies.

Fraps does sound good, but we need to get some official video output parameters, so when they have to edit them together, it will be uniform.

Also, if you need video editing Yazzy, it's what I do for a living (among other things, like being a football superstar).

Can the teams have its own operator?
He will be  join to the side after spawn time only for record video

So I'm not sure I get it.. Who records videos? Is it the own responsibilities of the teams or does nations cup organizers have a team of "photographers"?

If the teams do it, how do we make sure that someone is not spying for the other team? Also, are arbitrary spectators allowed for the matches?

What about the software for recording? Which is recommended?

GNGC_Spook said:
Fraps does sound good, but we need to get some official video output parameters, so when they have to edit them together, it will be uniform.

Also, if you need video editing Yazzy, it's what I do for a living (among other things, like being a football superstar).

Spook happy to hear you offer, you and I shall have a chat about that then :smile:
FRAPs should work fine for most people, the file sizes become quite large though. 

I used fraps to make all the trailers and featurettes found on gametrailers.com, except that awful official launch trailer, my squirrel paws never touched that thing...yuck. 

Just PM me and we'll talk on steam or something.

I'd love to see the video of the UK vs. Poland, 9-9 match, wow a first for this tournament.

Yazzy said:
I'd love to see the video of the UK vs. Poland, 9-9 match, wow a first for this tournament.

I only have screenshots from this match ;(

56718935758487913995.jpg

84141578058594789540.jpg

40812930199105447450.jpg

00096792550015507802.jpg

Back
Top Bottom