News and schedule.(read this!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upcoming deadlines, events and matches:

Deadline #1: 7th June ends team subscription. Make sure your nation is taking part, because if it's not you can't subscribe after the 7th of June.

Today is the last day to submit a team. I want the player list the 10th of June. If you have more than 6 reserves (so more than 14 players in total) you need to drop a few.

Deadline #2: Saturday the 12th of June, 23:59 BST (Brittish Summer Time) all teams have to be ready as the sunday after I will begin making a match schedule. I also want a finalized 10-14 player list PMed to me before than.
Any team that doesn't have more than 10 players before that time will be disqualified (only 1 team doesn't have 10 players yet as far as I know).

A schedule has been made and Nations cup will go live this sunday the 27th of June.
The schedule will be announced Saturday and from 27 June till 11 July teams have 2 weeks to play 6 rounds (which means 5 or 6 matches).

Some news: Due to complaints to the tight schedule, as well as a lack of volunteers for admins/supervising the matchs I have two announcements:

1. All teams are allowed another 2 reserves. If teams still can't make the deadline, I'll see if it can be moved without upsetting TaleWorlds :razz:
2. I will PM the NC Server admin password to all team captains. The captains will have to take care of their matches, as having 4 admins with limited time is just not enough. Any abuse of this will lead to disqualification of the team. The settings will have to be the Nations Cup settings. Screenshots of the scores have to be taken. In case there's disagreement about the results, I might decide that the match has to be replayed.

Today is the deadline day. Matches I haven't got the scores from are:
Team UK     Team FR
Team PL    Team ES
Team DE    Team BeNe  (delayed till after the meeting tonight)
and the two DNI matches where a non-DNI sub was used.

If any of these matches is already played, please post the scores in the Matches and Results thread.
If not and the match can't be played this day, give me a PM with (a) reason(s) and the match can be played in the coming week.

Also, today is the last day to make any changes to your team. I hope every team now knows which players are active and can play and can make a final list.

New schedule will be this:
Code:
Ruined Fort [Rhodoks vs Swadians] + Port Assault [Sarranids vs Nords] 
7	1	Team DE		Team TR		
7	2	Team I		Team NA		
7	3	Team BeNe	Team ES		
7	4	Team SR		Team FR		
7	5	Team PT		Team SE						
7	6	Team RUM	Team DNI		
7	7	Team UK		Team FIN		

Nord Town [Vaegirs vs Khergits] + Village [Sarranids vs Rhodoks]
8	1	Team NA		Team DE		
8	2	Team TR		Team ES		
8	3	Team I		Team FR		
8	4	Team BeNe	Team SE				
8	5	Team PT		Team CZ						
8	6	Team RUM	Team UK		

Random Plains [Swadians vs Nords] + Ruins [Rhodoks vs Vaegirs]
9	1	Team DE		Team ES		
9	2	Team NA		Team FR		
9	3	Team TR		Team SE				
9	5	Team BeNe	Team CZ		
9	6	Team SR		Team PL		
9	7	Team PT		Team DNI		

Battle on ice [Vaegirs vs Nords] + Snowy Village [Khergits vs Swadians]
10	1	Team FR		Team DE		
10	2	Team ES		Team SE				
10	3	Team TR		Team CZ		
10	4	Team I		Team PL		
10	5	Team BeNe	Team DNI		
10	6	Team SR		Team FIN		
10	7	Team PT		Team UK		

Ruins [Swadians vs Sarranids] + Field by the River [Rhodoks vs Nords]
11	1	Team DE		Team SE				
11	2	Team ES		Team CZ		
11	3	Team NA		Team PL		
11	4	Team TR		Team DNI		
11	5	Team I		Team FIN		
11	6	Team BeNe	Team UK		
11	7	Team SR		Team RUM		

Ruined Fort [Swadians vs Khergits] + Village [Vaegirs vs Nords]	
12	1	Team SE		Team CZ		
12	2	Team FR		Team PL		
12	3	Team ES		Team DNI		
12	4	Team NA		Team FIN		
12	5	Team TR		Team UK		
12	6	Team I		Team RUM

Maps to be played will be annoounced tomorrow. NZ, AUS and HUN has been filtered out due to withdrawal, all matches they did play are converted to 20-0 for their opponents.

Added maps and factions. However matches will have to be redone if matches are played before the new ruleset and there is complaining. Waiting one day before playing is safer, if you want to avoid trouble. If you want a friendly match and don't expect trouble, feel free to play anyways.

New rules are added about postponing, it can be discussed in the Questions and discussion topic. A pm has been/shall be sent to all captains to ask for their opinion.

As there are a lot of people on holiday it can be very hard for teams to organize matches. Therefor the 'soft' deadline (try to play before the soft deadline) is over 3 weeks and the 'hard' deadline (you have to play before the hard deadline) is over 4 weeks. Any decisions regarding this are now for the admins, as I am on holiday as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom