Suggestions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Scientia Excelsa said:
Also, I'm not a big fan of MotF in competitive play.  If kept in, it should at least always spawn in the same spot, known to each team.
That way they could just camp it, it should be put in a fair place... Hard to do it in all maps.

True, but some MotF spawns are better than others.  For example, it's more fair if it spawns in the back alley of the village than in front of the back gate.  In the former, it results in a fierce street fight; in the latter, the nearest team can camp the houses right next to it with ranged troops.  Also, there's more strategy in knowing where the flag will spawn if it does.

Yes, you're right, I was just stating that it's hard to set in all maps a pre-defined spot that is fair, but actually some should be taken off as are completely unfair and helps too much a team.

Today is the last day to submit a team. I want the player list the 10th of June. If you have more than 6 reserves (so more than 14 players in total) you need to drop a few.
Maybe wil lbe better to make 23rd june as a deadline?

For example we have 16 players, and we dont know right now, who will be the best 14 right now, but it will be more obvious at the end of june.

Guz-Lvsitania said:
Vod said:
I think the inicial spawn time should be doubled. I atleast am having trouble with the first spwan on any map.

Ah yes spawn time can be an issue. Currently it's 30 sec, maybe get it to 40 or double it would be nice.
The ready time, or how is the 3 second period without movement called, could be extended instead. I think 10 seconds would be a lot better.

Black_Corsair said:
Today is the last day to submit a team. I want the player list the 10th of June. If you have more than 6 reserves (so more than 14 players in total) you need to drop a few.
Maybe wil lbe better to make 23rd june as a deadline?

For example we have 16 players, and we dont know right now, who will be the best 14 right now, but it will be more obvious at the end of june.
The deadline is 12th team, I want a final list of 14 players by than. If you're not sure on who is the most skilled, try selected based on class, communication, versatility, dedicated or most available (not going on holiday for example) etc.

Arch3r said:
Scientia Excelsa said:
Exactly, which is why I think the best solution is to mod them out.  In fact, I wouldn't mind seeing the time limit go!
You do know that the team that camp the most wins than?

Ah, true.  It was an undercontemplated afterthought.

Arch3r said:
Guz-Lvsitania said:
Vod said:
I think the inicial spawn time should be doubled. I atleast am having trouble with the first spwan on any map.

Ah yes spawn time can be an issue. Currently it's 30 sec, maybe get it to 40 or double it would be nice.
The ready time, or how is the 3 second period without movement called, could be extended instead. I think 10 seconds would be a lot better.
He's talking about the first round on the map (When the game is loading the map). Because of the loading time sometimes the players can't respawn, not because they weren't fast enough but because their computers weren't fast enough.

Tenshi said:
Arch3r said:
Guz-Lvsitania said:
Vod said:

He's talking about the first round on the map (When the game is loading the map). Because of the loading time sometimes the players can't respawn, not because they weren't fast enough but because their computers weren't fast enough.
I was talking about the time before the round starts.

When a map loads there are 3 seconds, after a player joins a team, without movement. It shows the message 'Round starts in 3  seconds...'
I want to extend that to 10 seconds.

Arch3r said:
Tenshi said:
Arch3r said:
Guz-Lvsitania said:
Vod said:

I was talking about the time before the round starts.

When a map loads there are 3 seconds, after a player joins a team, without movement. It shows the message 'Round starts in 3  seconds...'
I want to extend that to 10 seconds.

Thats seems to be a good solution. I can't see the command line in the server config that has that effect, could you share it? Thanks.

1) Why combat speed  NORMAL was chosen, why not faster? Was it decided by one man or there were any poll?

2) The winner of the match must win more ROUNDS (for example 11\20) than the opponent, or MAPS (both)?
I m pretty sure it should be ROUNDS.  because one team can win 10 rounds on one map and loose 3:4 on next map, and  it shouldnt be draw.

Ehhh, its rather hard to organise these matches by captains only.

For example i even didnt get answers from half of captains of teams which we should fight for  this 2 weeks...

And what if they are still silent?
They will post at the end of two weeks smthng like - "WE READY TO PLAY RIGHT NOW, CMON", and for example we cant that day, and what, they will get victory ? :grin:

1) Can we have spectators from our RUM team during match?  Because they are waiting in reserve and its rather boring for them to not see the battlefield. (nyway they cant see much, so they cant cheat for their team)

Back
Top Bottom