North American Nations Cup Team

Users who are viewing this thread

Good game, very fair not to play for draw on the last map. I don't think we would have had the guts to do the same to tell the truth. Actually I was about to offer 7vs7 when your 8th player was missing but my team(ze ugly Germans) held me back, telling me to only agree for 7vs7 if you suggest it. One of them even eagerly yelled "GLITCH" and made a SS when one of you stood on the clothesline in the village for a few seconds. :/

Yeah, I wouldn't even mind if he had hung his clothes up there too. It's a natural archer spot in Village. If find the whole glitch thingy abit vague anyway and it's only a potentional source of drama in matches between less relaxed team(-captains).

So, how's NA doing?
I don't trust that complicated chart thingy on the sticky.

Who on the team would be seriously disappointed if we just withdrew? This should have ended weeks ago, and I've got too much schoolwork to keep up with now to deal with it well.

1) 18 GMT doesn't work, because that translates to 12 CST and noon is terribly early for a match on a weekday.
2) I've got classes on Wednesday, one of which starts at 12. Others on my team aren't around at noon on weekdays either, as school is back in.
3) We're probably withdrawing anyways.

Back
Top Bottom