North American Nations Cup Team

Users who are viewing this thread

@ Dirty_Walter

I didn't see you volunteering, mate.  Its a first-come-first-serve basis, or whoever the leaders pick.  And for a long time we didn't even have a team ready.

Gabeed said:
Firstly, "North America" in the title should be more accurately called "North America minus Mexico, all of Central America, and the Caribbean islands that are part of North America," and secondly, where the hell does Canada get off sharing a border with countries far superior to it?  :wink:

WRONG!

Marin Peace Bringer said:
Scientia Excelsa said:
The US team is composed (mostly) of players who are not only good but have been high-profile in the community since the beta.  It's quite representative, in my opinion.

So I take it the "(mostly)" means me?  :lol:

Not at all, I was referring to the fact that some on the list are not white-collar beta old guard.

Win it all guys! You can do it!

I'll volunteer to be the team cheerleader unless Voso has already claimed that title.

I'll be the fat chick on the bottom of the pyramid!

Or the one who messes up...

fat_cheerleader.jpg
Woooooooooooooooooooooooo! You can do it!

Dirty_Walter said:
In my opinion, a more well rounded (and I do dare say, more talented) team would have arisen from a bracket style tournament or something of the sort.

:roll:

Let's just load it with more nK I suppose.

I wasn't picking favorites on purpose. I used my time in the competitive community to not just whoop some ass but to keep track of who was actually competition. So I grabbed as many of those people who would come, and then it was first come, first served. Overall, I'm pleased with the team. Everybody has somebody to vouch for them or some quality I know of that makes them valuable to the team as a whole. However, I knew this discussion would come up, so I didn't overload the roster with people from a specific clan. nK is the most represented, but that's also proportional to the talent spread in the American clans. All the really serious talent is mostly concentrated in nK and BkS, and BkS didn't want to play for reasons of their own.

nah, that was all your doing. It only affected a few people. Others know better, especially when they get shot from what seems like thin air.

dhowlett said:
I do find it amusing, I came into this thread expecting a load of "America **** yeah" stuff and it was here. I went into the British one expecting a load of well..."tea" lol and both assumptions were spot on :razz:.

America! **** YEAH!

We will throw your ****ty ass tea into the ocean again!

LittleGuy has replaced Shielding_SirJai on the roster. SirJai believes he won't have time in July, and I regret to take him off of the team, but there's enough glory to go around for all of the Americans!

P.S. I am Captain America. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom