SP Native Musket Era Warband: Renaissance

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
  I just love historical epoch of "musket and pike". "The Eagle and the Radiant Cross" was my favorite MnB mod - in fact, the only one mod I played for a significant time. Warband was released, I waited for a good TEatRC-style mod - with firearms, pikes, etc - but to no avail. So I decided to make something like it myself.
  This mod pictures Calradia 200-300 years later from Native. It's not very historically accurate about armors, weapons, troops, etc (Native isn't either), but I tried to keep style.

- all factions' troop trees are almost completely reworked
- some new items, including pikes and lots of various firearms: muskets, arquebuses, carbines, pistols
- pike, crossbow and musket are really evil weapons and can bring down full-armored knight in a single hit
- multiplayer with firearms and pikes

Some screenshots
vaegirs
vaegircav3.jpg

vaegircav2.jpg

vaegircav1.jpg

vaestre4.jpg

vae.jpg

swads
swa10.jpg

swa8.jpg

swa7s.jpg

swa5.jpg

swa3.jpg

swa2.jpg

sarranids
sar3.jpg

sar2v.jpg

sar1.jpg

rhodoks
rho4.jpg

rho3.jpg

rho1.jpg

nords
nord9.jpg

nord5.jpg

nord3.jpg

nord2.jpg

nord1.jpg

khergits
khe5.jpg

khe4.jpg

khe3.jpg

khe2.jpg

khe1.jpg

http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1938
  Test version is done. Please feel free to give your feedback, ideas, suggestions, etc  I don't have much free time and prefer playing to mod developing, so if you like this mod and want to take development for yourself, PM me for source :grin:

Credits:
"Mount and Blade: Ogniem i Mieczem" developers team
Narf for excellent plate armor pack
Dejawolf for medieval helmets pack

and, of course, TEatRC team.

:shock: I gotta say that looks quite awesome.
How many gun models have you implemented?

Revan Shan said:
COuld you make it based on history instead of in calradia? It would be tons better...
How about no? If the mod author wants the mod in Calradia,  then it will not be better if it is 'based on history.'

same here no guns what so ever i still like the armors though no bugs so far iv only been at it for and hour so i will continue to sift through the game to see what else i can find

SirAndre said:
i can't play it.. upon entering warband  it says, cannot open commonres\weapon_meshes_e.brf
are you sure you downloaded it correctly did you extract directly to your warband folder if you did try extracting to desktop then placing it in your warband folder its works 99% of the time

shadowarcher said:
same here no guns what so ever i still like the armors though no bugs so far iv only been at it for and hour so i will continue to sift through the game to see what else i can find
He probably forgot to update the shops to include muskets, pistols and cartridges in module_triggers.

Im finding the swords and new armours in shops, but not firearms. The models are awesome in this mod, hopefully TEATC will use some of these awesome models, they look beautiful! I've yet to find a firearm but judging from the pics they look like they have updated textures as well.

Hang on, I just noticed the credits.. I thought some of those models looked familiar. Am I to gather they're from with Fire and Sword? And did you ask the developers if you could have their models?

Oh damn, so alot of the models in this are just from fire and sword, the weaponry and armors look awesome though!

The open source animation for musket reloading needs to be implemented ASAP, the pistol reload animation is getting old LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom