Australian and New Zealand Nations Cup Team!!

Users who are viewing this thread

I don't think we'll be able to play at all due to time differences and the time that players can be on. Currently we can only make Sunday and possibly Friday nights but we have to play 6 games in two weeks. The only game that i think we'll have time to play is against New Zea land, but that's about it.

Hello there. I am the captain of the Hungarian team. We have a match coming up, and I was wondering what time would suit you best to have it? My steam ID is triggersqueezer . Please add me, and then we can begin discussing our match. Thanks in advance!

Ok can everyone start confirming what days they can play on and what time so i can start confirming times with the other captains.

That is a bit hard, maybe you should start setting a series of possible dates and we can find out when to turn up.

I for one don't want to sign up for a match that I do not know the date of.

I really don't know how to set up the GMTs. Not sure how to contact all the players on my team either... My forewarning that I'm already packed as to schedule is more true than I expected... I apologize very deeply for this mess.

Hey there, I am the captain of the Hungarian Nation's cup team. We have a match coming up, and it would be nice if we could set a time for it. Contact me please either through steam, my ID is triggersqueezer, or post in this thread: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,121922.0.html

Thanks in advance, and good luck.

GNGC_Spook said:
Hey there, I am the captain of the Hungarian Nation's cup team. We have a match coming up, and it would be nice if we could set a time for it. Contact me please either through steam, my ID is triggersqueezer, or post in this thread: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,121922.0.html

This is for NZ btw.

superhit1000 said:
GNGC_Spook said:

This is for NZ btw.

Yes, and we have a match coming up.

Hi guys,
Do you have flags for your teams yet?
I am creating a NC bannerpack, It would be nice to see all the countries represented there :wink:

Sorry guys, didn't expect to get so badly blasted at the time of the cup. Sick, busy with cleaning, and don't have any energy left. I don't think I'll have time to play in general, the way things are.... I'm very sorry :sad:.

Hey guys,
I don't think we'll be able to make the make the 6 games every two weeks thing. So what i propose is to vs New Zealand and have a State of origin sort of thing like what is done in the NRL (NSW vs QLD). This means that we'll be dropping out of the nations cup, unless of course someone thinks they can take over and manage to fit all the games in the two weeks.

I figured that might happen, even without the time zone difference it's a lot to organize.

Thanks for trying Superhit. :smile:

Also, Aus states/NZ tournament sounds awesome, I'd definitely be in on that.

superhit1000 said:
Hey guys,
I don't think we'll be able to make the make the 6 games every two weeks thing. So what i propose is to vs New Zealand and have a State of origin sort of thing like what is done in the NRL (NSW vs QLD). This means that we'll be dropping out of the nations cup, unless of course someone thinks they can take over and manage to fit all the games in the two weeks.
I said this deadline is flexible. I would prefer you to stay, but if it ain't going well, so be it.

Back
Top Bottom