Portugal Nations Cup Thread (Lvsitania)

How much does Yazzy love team Portugal?

• Not enough!

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • Just enough :o/

Votes: 12 18.2%
  • This is his favorite team and he supports them with all his might(no gun to his head)

Votes: 17 25.8%
  • Very much!!!

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • Squirrel!

Votes: 35 53.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

tansvanio

Sergeant Knight at Arms

Lvsitania

This is the thread of the great nation that Portugal is, we are taking our chances at the Nations Cup, we will commit ourselves to great training in order to achieve the first place.
We, proud Portuguese people, value honor, bravery, courage, strength and discipline, we will give our best, to salute and honor our praised "Pátria"

If you have portuguese blood and you are a warband player, make it up for the call! Sign up at our Recruitment Page .....
Talk to us here --» {Server Adress: nationscuppt.redirectme.net  Port: 9987}
Play with us here --» Lvsitania_Team_PT

Team

Guz
Tenshi
Tansvanio
Condestavel
Belisarius
Vod
Mobo
Shock

Reserva:

emM
Russe
Boltzman
Rhaken
Insatings
Hethwill

Trainings
Trainings are led by Condestavel (Drill Sgt.)

- Segunda, Dia 21 GTM
- Quarta, Dia 23 GTM
- Sexta, Dia 25 GTM
- Sabado, Dia 26 GTM

PS:Trainings are mandatory and a MUST for those who care to improve their battle skills + for those who care to be on the main team. Every player will have of course the chance to get field in battle, thought that decision is made considering his presence on trainings + his personal skill.

"All my life I've lived by a code and the code is simple: honor the gods, love your woman and defend your country." A Pátria é mãe de todos nós. Lutem por ela!

Não é uma obrigação, é um dever e uma honra de defender o nome do nosso país. Vamos lá a marcar treinos e a empenharmo-nos portugueses, ou querem que os castelhanos, os francius, os romanos, os bifes, os boches ou os nordicos copinhos de leite nos vençam?

PORTUGAL!!!!!!!!!!

Vão passando pelo TS.

Tansvanio podias por favor adicionar aí em cima o endereço do nosso Ts -------> Teamspeak(3) --> {84.23.67.236  port:9991}

Obrigado

Bem nao jogo a uns dias por isso n sei o que e isto das nation cups... mas se precisarem de ajuda peçam.

tansvanio said:
No problem, please only english on this thread  :mrgreen:

meh...

Tansvanio please add Mobotium to the players roster and also add the following link: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=109557.0 (it's the official post about the nations cup, so people that don't know yet what it is all about may follow that link and get more info)

Thanks

Me, Guz, Tenshin, Ré, Boltzman have been playing already, but we need the rest of you guys to train porperly. Guz will soon announce training days. It would be lovely if the rest of you could join us in TS to give your own opinion. Guz is generally always there, and after dinner I am too and so is bolt and tenshin.

Ok I've schedule a training for today (saturday 15/May) for 19:00 GMT.

Might be a bit short noticed but since it's weekend we may be able to pull it off.

So jump on teamspeak if you can, preferably before 19:00, and we'll get to work.

Back
Top Bottom