Npc keep changing commander equipments, and losing gears BUG!

Users who are viewing this thread

fuyuki359

Recruit
Okay, maybe some of you have notice or maybe not, but I already posted this on the Bug and Glitch sticky thread but I haven't receive any answer so far...so just to be sure that you guys don't over look it I'm going to be a noob and post it here anyway.

Anyway, I encounter a really weird bug while playing the game as Gutts. Whether I was about to fight a battle and decided to switch commander to "Griffith" etc. The Guttz bot then went into battle equipping himself with random armor pieces and weapons I had my inventory instead of the one I already had equipped myself. What pissed me off the most is that the stuff that I previous equipped myself is freaking gone! its not in my inventory its not in any of my other companion it just gone. The 5 foot sword, the cool helm, gones...wasted 7,000$ to buy the helm again...and the same darn thing happened.

In further details, I am currently in 460 renown, so Griffith haven't offer me the special quests and stuff yet. I don't know if that will help but please I need answer because this is really pissing me off.

Another thing, I install this mod using the "Data folder switching way". Meaning I rename my vanilla Data folder in Mountandblade directory and put in its place the Data from "Revenge of the Berserk"

Back
Top Bottom