UK Nations Cup Team Thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Quick heads up BigMac: I may not be back in time tomorrow evening. Sundays are never normally a problem for me, however this weekend I have decided to spend some time with my Father. I shall be back home tomorrow but, as I have said, I am unsure if I shall be on time. Sincere apologies...

Ok so as BigMac said, training is tomorrow.

I will be running the trainings as I have some decent level of experience in doing so. The main purpose of this upcoming training will be to see who is master of the field, and who is meatshield :wink:
If you want to prepare I recommend some dueling practice, manual blocking practice, and if you have the skills chamber block practice.

We will essentially be evaluating who has the most skills.

If we have time and enough people we will also do some practice battles I hope.

Will there be a chance to prove ranged/tactical skills, as well as merely toe-to-toe brawling? Hard to judge them, I know, but I want to give myself a half-decent chance of making the team when we've got so much dueling talent in the ranks!

I feel like Ledley King.. but shorter.. and with considerably less money..

I am lazy and so had to get mr_wabbit to post for me, but I would like to take part in the tournament, as I laze to the side having a smoke.  :mrgreen:

propagandax.jpg

and onto a more serious note, lets begin!!

I, Massimo Andrea Salvatore Guarinno ( Maximo in short ) offer my fighting service to the Great United Kingdom and the Queen's Army or the King's or to whoever is leading it.
I see a list of great fighter already though, so if not needed , I'll pretend to be a Frenchie and fight against you  :lol:

what say you?

Maximo_khan said:
I, Massimo Andrea Salvatore Guarinno ( Maximo in short ) offer my fighting service to the Great United Kingdom and the Queen's Army or the King's or to whoever is leading it.
I see a list of great fighter already though, so if not needed , I'll pretend to be a Frenchie and fight against you  :lol:

what say you?
Didn't you offer your services to Italy (your country)? :shock:

Sorry I was late, lazy sundays - time kind of got away from me.

When do we know about match schedules / who made the cut?

Garic93 said:
Maximo_khan said:

what say you?
Didn't you offer your services to Italy (your country)? :shock:

lol i'm keeping my option open. But I've been living in England for the past 10 years and i got a less ****ty ping in at the 22nd server than in the AB one, so UK is my first preference. #sings God Save the Queen and waves the Union Jack#

Thanks for showing up for training guys, was a bit sloppy on my part seen as though I thought Plazek would be there but nevermind.  :smile:

Maximo, I'll sign you up if Arch3r lets me!

I get a better ping on the Lion's Den server too, but I don't lag on the 22nd one (unless there is downloading going on in the vicinity).

And the training was fine Big Mac, I enjoyed it. Especially the moment of realisation that I was on the wrong team when I finally noticed the teamspeak and ingame team lists were different. No wonder I had no idea what everyone was talking about...

Back
Top Bottom