UK Nations Cup Team Thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm hungry for more!

I want my bloody t-shirt turkish delight. :eek: When is the Italy match, Mac? It's time to kick the queer back into Harlequeer.  :lol:

Turanien said:
I'm hungry for more!

I want my bloody t-shirt turkish delight. :eek: When is the Italy match, Mac? It's time to kick the queer back into Harlequeer.  :lol:
Pfffffffffffffffffffffff :smile: We'll see

Good Evening Guys :smile: haha I got warband not too long ago :razz: I love it alot and played it a fair share of times with my Friends Insatings Guz and Shock from the Portugal Team :smile: I was just wondering if its Ok to fight alongside the UK Team with my sword and shield? :smile: :cool:

Ok, I'm trying to set up a match for Monday at 20:00 and Saturday at 17:00!

Mezzyx2k10 said:
Good Evening Guys :smile: haha I got warband not too long ago :razz: I love it alot and played it a fair share of times with my Friends Insatings Guz and Shock from the Portugal Team :smile: I was just wondering if its Ok to fight alongside the UK Team with my sword and shield? :smile: :cool:
Sorry, but you're about a month late.

Turanien said:
I'm hungry for more!

turkishdelight.png

Well, the Saturday match is probably not on anyway, I have not yet recieved a reply from the Balkan Captain.

Lord Tryko said:
Match against UK on Saturday at 19:00 our time
Match against Germans (Postponed for next Monday)
These dates are certain, please confirm if you will be able to participate so we could form a team.

Team for match against team UK:
1. Balkan_LordTryko
2. Balkan_Crazy_Archer
3. Balkan_Gnjus
4. Balkan_Locco
5. Balkan_SirJai
Substitutes

Huh? That's the front page of their thread. I don't know why he hasn't replied but he seems to have gone ahead with scheduling.

Back
Top Bottom