eye color, blood color. ability to choose eye color, & darker blood.

What do you think? do you agree or disagree?

• partially agree, I think you should be able to change the eye color at character creation.

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • Partially agree, I think the blood is just a bit too much florescent, could be made a bit more reali

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Totally agree, eye color should be an option at character creation, & blood should be darker.

Votes: 29 54.7%
  • Totally Disagree. Everyone has brown eyes (on their face) no other eye color needed. And my blood is

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Neither agree or Disagree. For whatever reason, I am totally refusing to answer this poll, while sti

Votes: 9 17.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Veracious1

Regular
Hello, 2 things that have been buggin me slightly, are eye color & blood color. 
Fantastic job on the game BTW.. still has some bugginess, but lots of fun.

Not everyone has brown eyes (on their face) and not everyone without brown eyes is Ginger.
On character creation, all the faces have brown eyes except for 1 face that is Ginger, that has
an offcolor eyes, not quite blue. I would like to be able to choose eye color in character creation.
Without having to choose the ginger face. Good job on creating the base faces, but could you implement a selection scroll slider bar or whatever to change the eye color?.

Also, blood is way too florescent.  Please adjust it darker. and less transparent.
adding a touch of blue & black & less transparrent/opaque. should fix the issue.
blood isn't orange, or pink, or extremely seethru. if it could be darkened up a smidge, and
made less transparent by a tad, would be great.  Thanks!

Also, currently in 1.113, Ramun the slave trader still doesn't give you any money for your prisoners.  what a cheapskate!

Thx, look forward to the updates.

It's the little things that contribute to the feeling of the game, and one of these little things is the believability of people and characters. Skin colours (I'm looking at you, sarranids), eye colours, hair colours, they all help. It won't alter balance, I doubt it's a very big/difficult to implement either, so I'm in favour. :razz:

KuroiNekouPL said:
Dude, is it REALLY that important? There is a lot of other things that should be fixed first, who cares about eye and blood colour? :roll:

well *DUDE* , I never said it was ALL IMPORTANT, I said they were 2 things that were bugging me slightly, and I think they would be nice changes that could be implemented.  Stop being such a drama queen.  I never once said there weren't any other bugs in the game.  But I still enjoy it.  BTW I peed in your cherios. :mrgreen:

AWdeV said:
It's the little things that contribute to the feeling of the game, and one of these little things is the believability of people and characters. Skin colours (I'm looking at you, sarranids), eye colours, hair colours, they all help. It won't alter balance, I doubt it's a very big/difficult to implement either, so I'm in favour. :razz:

Totally. For one i completely agree, while the faces are decent we really need more options of character customization. That means eye color, hair color, more faces and beards to choose from etc. If many small things are left out then it just doesnt feel right. Warband being an expansion should not leave these things out. While bugs and other things are important on a some level, it does not mean the so called "small/aesthetic" things should be left out. Like AW said the feeling of the game is extremely important.

Veracious1 said:
KuroiNekouPL said:
Dude, is it REALLY that important? There is a lot of other things that should be fixed first, who cares about eye and blood colour? :roll:

well *DUDE* , I never said it was ALL IMPORTANT, I said they were 2 things that were bugging me slightly, and I think they would be nice changes that could be implemented.  Stop being such a drama queen.  I never once said there weren't any other bugs in the game.  But I still enjoy it.  BTW I peed in your cherios. :mrgreen:
Did I said that you said that there is no other bugs?  :lol:
BTW I'm not eating them ;p

eye colour needs to be an option

even though my character wears a helm that covers his face, I want him to have green eyes.
it means more to me than the shape of his nose or the size of his chin.

if that isn't worthy of inclusion, why have any of the options to change anything about the character?
give them all the same skin tone and hair colour. no need to have any changes to the hairstyle or the shape of the head/face.

it should be easy enough to have the eyes change colour similar to the hair

I agree to both being able to change eye color as well as the blood looking more realistic and darker at some areas. I also support having the ability to change the hair color as well, and more hair styles and skin tones would be much appreciated.  :wink:

Back
Top Bottom