[S] Terra Aeterna for Warband 1.134 (BETA 0.50) ~~NEW~~

Users who are viewing this thread

Excuse me but i saw your some models in your mod and really liked them,who is the maker of Textures in "Weapons.brf"?I want to use them in my mod.

First thing I noticed was the sheer amount of female armor added, which is cool, though having a woman's body with a man's head is a little funky.  Other than that, the Arzawa are a little hard to recruit, they seem to be lacking villages compared to the others.  Models are awesome (bronze boots are a little clunky looking), new classes and factions are interesting, and I love the camels.  Overall really good.  Can't wait for new releases.

Really well done so far, the sheer variety of armors looks fantastic and the range of differences between your new factions looks exciting to see. Some small tweaks like treasure drops from armies to make cash flow easier, or the incorporation of new arena scenes would make getting a foot in the door easier to see what there is to offer, also, more complete. Best of luck and keep up the good work

i played a bit your mod but i had one problem.. no war.. after 50 days played the new faction im plaing was never been in war with anybody..so it might be somthing rong here
il like to know a tweek or somthing to make factions go to warr more ofthen(especialy the new factions in mod)

No, mă bucur că dădui şi de români.
Apropos, de ce vă e ruşine (unora) să vă scrieţi locul de baştină, acolo la profil? Doar curiozitate!
Acum dau jos modul să văd cu este, însa ca o părere, armele de foc nu au ce căuta lângă amazoance şi lângă voievozi! Strică tot feelingul de medievalo - antic!
Multă baftă cu modul!

^+1 :smile:

VOIEVOD, nu mi-e rusine ca's roman, dar in situatii internationale comunic in engleza :razz:

"I'm not ashamed to be a Romanian, but in international situations I communicate in English"

But VOIEVOD does make a good point. Even though I haven't found any guns in shops (as it has been pointed out), they don't fit in terribly well. Also, while it's nice to see this diversity, it's all a bit disparate at the moment...Maybe make a new map? How and why are Romanians fighting Amazons and Nords?

Best thing I found about this mod (except for the Romanian faction): Changing my big burly, beardy Nord's armour to an Amazon one :razz: Gotta love the way the game handles armour :razz: The bronze armour looks really nice, as well, if this is a fantasy mod, more of these would be nice.

Sa traiti!

SkiDesignS, nu ma referam la faptul de a vorbi în română pe forum, bineînţeles că vorbeşti în engleză şi nu în română, mă refeream la faptul ca la profilul tău nu apare *** că ai fi din România. :grin:

SkiDesignS, I do not mean that to speak Romanian on forum, course you speak in English, not in romanian, I mean that in your profile not appears as you would in Romania. :grin:

Another way to get the muskets are by fighting deserters from certain factions, or the fastest way, if you don't want to join a faction, just become the mercenary, and I usually get 2 - 3 muskets and 1 - 2 cartridge's per fight.

Oh yeah, great job on this mod. I couldn't get into it at first, but now I love controlling my own force of musket-infantry.  What we really need is a full single player flint lock musket- type age (16 - 1800's), set in Europe (if past 1776, the 13 Colonies of America). That would be awesome :smile:

I started to play it and it seems to me tournaments are quite uballanced. Shield protection should really work only in some limited direction and not all around the fighter. I threw javelins one by into back of fighter with lance and he was still protected by his shield. Damage by horses is minimal and it seems to me unreal. Neither using lance against sword and shield isn't a good idea. It is my first impression from tournament but it can be a little distorted yet. :wink:

i played a bit your mod but i had one problem.. no war.. after 50 days played the new faction im plaing was never been in war with anybody..so it might be somthing rong here

The problem is, that i did not worked on the Diplomacy yet, because there are 4 or 5 extra factions to be added in the next version. And i want wars and relations between factions to be as realistically as possible.

Really well done so far, the sheer variety of armors looks fantastic and the range of differences between your new factions looks exciting to see. Some small tweaks like treasure drops from armies to make cash flow easier, or the incorporation of new arena scenes would make getting a foot in the door easier to see what there is to offer, also, more complete. Best of luck and keep up the good work

Thank you very much for your good advices. In future version there will be : new and unique important places for each faction, many new scenes, new quests, etc. I want to make the world of the mod as realisticall as possible.

Oh yeah, great job on this mod. I couldn't get into it at first, but now I love controlling my own force of musket-infantry.  What we really need is a full single player flint lock musket- type age (16 - 1800's), set in Europe (if past 1776, the 13 Colonies of America). That would be awesome :smile:

I think that there is already a mod about that.. Liberty or Death if i remember well... It is a very good one, i hope they will port to Warband.

But VOIEVOD does make a good point. Even though I haven't found any guns in shops (as it has been pointed out), they don't fit in terribly well. Also, while it's nice to see this diversity, it's all a bit disparate at the moment...Maybe make a new map? How and why are Romanians fighting Amazons and Nords?

Yes, many things seem odd, because it is a fantasy mod. I decided for several reasons not to go for something inspired by real history. On of them is the difficulty to create an historically accurate mod, a difficulty which can be supplanted only by a team of about 20 working people including game industry proffesionals. There are historically accurate mods on this forums, which are been worked upon by large teams (whith some professionals) for years i think, and still there is no prospect of release...

In many ways, a fantasy mod is an "easyer" take. It allows more freedom of movement, and the capacity to entertain more people.

There are things that are not inserted, considering that this is only an early Alpha version. On of these things is the storyline. The storyline i wrote for this mod, and of which i shall not speak until its insertion, will explain everything... you will understand what is actually the issue whith the Calradian Empire, what is the issue whith the muskets, how all these factions appeared and evolved, and what could be the connection between this world and ours.... If any of you have read works of Ursula K Le Guin you will understand in what direction might go the storyline  :smile: But it will in any way not force the player do certain things . It will be just a general setting, i want to keep the game open ended like it is.

Excuse me but i saw your some models in your mod and really liked them,who is the maker of Textures in "Weapons.brf"?I want to use them in my mod.

These are OSP weapons collected by Kavien, he inserted them in his Custom Mod, which was a little toolkit designed to help the noobs make their own mods for M&B 1.111. Unfortunately, Kavien as farr as i know was banned on this forum, you might contact him i think on the repository.

Music is very nice in this mod and I like it very much. I even recognized some song from Barbar Conan.  :wink:

I have one question. I was in Hoa Hoa and talked with Lady Jadeth and she told me she is wife of Chief Ailana. And as Cheif Ailana is woman too, so are these women lesbiens (fagots) or what? I think they should marry men because they must breed somehow, don't you think? And let rule them women there but I think men should figure in here too.  :wink:

mephisto666 said:
Great MOD, I look forward to future versions....

Musket is good fun, I did not seem to be able to penetrate shields too well with it, but then again my firearm skill was like only 20 or something, I just expected it would cut through shields like butter.

Some cool new weapons & the ability to dress Ymira in Amazon armor is awesome.... I actually tried to fight an Amazon army of 56 at like lvl6 with a mixed bag of about 35 Khergits & got absolutely massacred haha...

Running on Dx9 with settings full looked pretty good, camel model is pretty  cool...

Keep up the good work  :twisted:

I designed the bullets not to penetrate the shields because anyway, at very, very close range, 1-2 bullets kill an enemy whith no shield. Making them to destroy shields would be i think a little unbalanced, but i might think

Cavalry is no longer that strong like in vannila, you need to use tactics, charges, etc.

Music is very nice in this mod and I like it very much. I even recognized some song from Barbar Conan.  :wink:

I have one questiom. I was in Hoa Hoa and talked with Lady Jadeth and she told me she is wife of Chief Ailana. And as Cheif Ailana is woman too, so are these women lesbiens (fagots) or what? I think they should marry men because they must breed somehow, don't you think? And let rule them women there.  :wink:

They will have men as "wifes".
You will see in future release more man in Amazon Faction as husbands, sons, shamans, etc.

But this is still Alpha and very unfinished.

Anyway I like your mod and you did great job by my opinin especially when you are alone. On the other hand it is better in some aspect to be alone because you can decide more freely and you aren't hinder any opinions which you wouldn't like. I take my fingers crossed for you and your mod and will surely playing it. Would it be any possibility to start own kingdom from the scratch? I played it in native and there were enormous problems with it and I was all the time almost alone and no lord were willing to join me except several of my companions which I rather needed in my company. And I could manage it financially in the end because I couldn't allow to pay all my conquered towns and castles. In native all finances were set very severely and unfriendly. Maybe you could create some your kindgom management here, as it is in mod Lord and Realms, because you seem to me very eligible.  Where are you from if you can tell us?  :smile: 

I am from Romania, :grin:

Thank you very much for support. Is good to have positive feedback even for an early Alpha. I do agree, Kingdom Management in native is not very good, i will try to implement something better here in future versions. Also, i plan to have something more complex interactions whith wife and family.

Back
Top Bottom