General Discussion thread for Berserk?

Users who are viewing this thread

ChrisserTheGreat

I don't know if there is one but I've done a search with no luck. I'm on the second volume of the comic book and I like it although Gats/Gutts, is not a very likable character so far. He has no compassion. I feel bad for the little tortured man with the hood.

ChrisserTheGreat said:
I don't know if there is one but I've done a search with no luck. I'm on the second volume of the comic book and I like it although Gats/Gutts, is not a very likable character so far. He has no compassion. I feel bad for the little tortured man with the hood.

Oh keep reading and you'll see why Guts is so ****ed up (literally :razz:)

Beards are for women and children. They're practically nothing but cleaning tools mounted to ones chin.
They're used to brush tables and floors clean and things like that. No selfrespecting warrior would ever grow a beard.

Plus, they're very easy to grab and pull at, which makes you weak. And they stink. They're a hive for parasites and the like.
And they look absolutely doofus and uncharismatic and make people seem to be old farmers or poor peasents with no money for shaving tools.
And usually, they're worn by 15 year old steroid abusers who want to look like they're not 15 years old. How pathetic!

In summary, beards are made of fail. Guts is made of win, thus, he cannot wear a beard.
Behold my flawless logic.
"Beards". We have already dismissed that claim.

Hmmm I guess you have a nice beard yourself as a peasent recruit.

Pwnage

And beards are a sign of power and maturity.There are no guts without a beard,and there are no beards without guts.Thus that asian berserk is a ***** on steroids.

Well, I'm just going to say that if you haven't red the manga, don't bother saying that hes a *****, mmkay?

ChrisserTheGreat said:

Just keep reading. In one moment (a lot of them, really) you'll feel bad for Guts. VERY BAD ^^

One of my favorite parts of Gutts' character is that big ol' grin he gets while cleaving hordes of ARMORED soldiers in two.

Vomar,if Guts was real,i dare you to go and call him a wimp,just see what would happen.

Anyway,so far i have only watched the Anime,i intend to buy all the mangas soon. By the way,the outakes in the DVDs,just awesome.

Whuut,okay sure,but you must understand that if he was real,he'd just be a big monkey with a huge foam sword because everyone knows no one can lift that thing and swing it.. Also no magical powers and I can just call the police if he gets pissed off.

Back
Top Bottom