Nobody to fight

Users who are viewing this thread

mishaxhi

Recruit
I installed the mod earlier, look real promising, map was great, fought in a tournament and it was all fun. Only problem is I can't find anyone to fight and train my men up

I walked over the entire map for an entire in game week and only saw 1 NPC lord and no bandits whatsoever. Have they been removed from the game in this mod? Or have I just had really bad luck. Every character I start I run out of money/food before I have the chance to put a basic unit of semi-trained men together cause there's nobody to fight

Well, there aren't many bandits in the current version (just replacements of standard vanilla ones) and the map is quite empty, but in the next build around 20 types of hostile parties are going to be added.

Nobody to fight ?
Try in Caer Leidis area , somethimes you will fight two britton bandits parties with 20 warriors each  .

Yes currently just explore the Penines/Cumbria mountains, there are a lot of Briton bandit parties around, some which are 40+.
Otherwise in Bernician territories you may have the occasion to find Gesithas deserters which can drop some very interesting loot (mail, helmets, swords...).

Back
Top Bottom