SP Native Better Banners Mod

Users who are viewing this thread

For all those still getting confused by the new banners not showing up within the game:

Comment (#) out all these lines. Follow the instructions as otherwise.

#load_resource = banners
#load_resource = map_flags
#load_resource = map_flags_b
#load_resource = map_flags_c
#load_resource = map_flags_d

when i try to change the ini file i get this

Cannot create the C:\Programme Files\Mount&BladeWarband\Module\Native\module.ini File.

Make sure the path and file name are correct.

Any ideas?

Followed all the instructions. Made sure I used warband textures and resources. Upon loading error window appears stating-
Unable to open file: Commonres\std_banners.brf

Any ideas on what I did wrong? Keep in mind I am totally green when it comes to modding etc.

EDIT: (Fixed)seems I added line as load_resource = .......... instead of load_module_resource = ............

Master Ackrovan said:
Hey, can this mod be used in an already created world, or do you have to start a new game in order to see them ingame?
You don't need to start a new game, once you install the mod banners will be shown ingame.

..  Nice work but there is nothing for me.. Going to look up how to make my own one.. I think I will upload it if I find something interesting!

It worked once but when I restarted the game it doesn't show any flags, on castles and lords. Errors showed up about the
resources. All files is placed in where should it be and modified these lines. I play on Diplomacy 4.3, I haven't tried it on native

#load_resource = banners
#load_resource = map_flags
#load_resource = map_flags_b
#load_resource = map_flags_c
#load_resource = map_flags_d

i have problem here, not all of the banners show up for me, some of them stay the same. also when i enter castle, the banner hanging on the wall look distorted

Sorry for necro  :evil:

Really nice mod, but has one major flaw - the back side texture of all Heraldic Mails and alike is not affected, and retains bad/too vibrant/vanilla colors =(
If anyone knows how to fix this, please

Back
Top Bottom