Who wants to start Clan/Guild...

Users who are viewing this thread

Gerard

Recruit
Hey guys n gals. Was just wondering who would like to start a clan guild/with me... or join me if I make one? I currently have a 20-Slot TeamSpeak3 server (However I can expand this whenever needed) and hopefully soon, a Dedicated Server on the run.

If intrested, please leave a message here/PM me.

Thanks,

Gerard

Hi Gerard,

Have you thought about offering your services to a clan that is already established or are you intent on making your own? Life would certainly be easier for you if you were to join one of the many clans out there.

Anyways, best of luck whatever you decide to do!

if possible you can join my small clan right now
I led hte Solamnic Knights before but now I am making teh Golden Legion it be nice if you can join
lol plus my first name is Gerald we could mess with peoples heads  :lol:
Golden Wishes from the Golden Legion if you wish to join I have the site and xfire all done I need recruits anyways

ProjectAngel said:
Hi Gerard,

Have you thought about offering your services to a clan that is already established or are you intent on making your own? Life would certainly be easier for you if you were to join one of the many clans out there.

Anyways, best of luck whatever you decide to do!

That sounds good and would Like to offer my TeamSpeak and server to a clan.

Katou said:
I'd be interested in making a clan of sorts. USA Eastern time here, case you're curious.

Forgot to mention...I'm from the UK so would be nice to have clan members that I may see often....not every weekend :razz:

Sir Gowe said:
if possible you can join my small clan right now
I led hte Solamnic Knights before but now I am making teh Golden Legion it be nice if you can join
lol plus my first name is Gerald we could mess with peoples heads  :lol:
Golden Wishes from the Golden Legion if you wish to join I have the site and xfire all done I need recruits anyways

EU Clan ? If so Im guessing your still looking for a TS... I could possible sort that out for you if I join.

Thanks for responses....Anymore coming?

Gerard

Thanks for the offers to join all your clans, however... I think I will still create my own clan as some of my friends from another game are getting this now and we will just create one together.

Back
Top Bottom