[B] TEatRC Warband 1.134

Users who are viewing this thread

I get an error when the game is loading textures. "unable to open texture file Modules\teatrc\Textures\weapons_024.dds"

Ok nvm.... I solved it with your solution ^^.

toonknight said:
But kingdoms are not at war with each others.
and velvets is missing. I cant find it in market and I can't move my court to newly captured city.
Factions eventually do start war.
They don't start at war because I've removed the territorial disputes from Native Warband
If you have any reasonable suggestions as to which faction should claim which center, make a list and post it here
Preferrably in module code, something like
Code:
  #Swadians, being in the middle, will have additional claims on two of their neighhbors
	  (party_set_slot, "p_castle_15", slot_center_ex_faction, "fac_kingdom_1"), #swadians claim vaegir-held tilbault
	  (party_set_slot, "p_castle_22", slot_center_ex_faction, "fac_kingdom_1"), #swadians claim khergit-held unuzdaq
so I don't have to look it up myself

I haven't seen any velvet in Warband either, not that I've actually looked.
However, since I've used the trade route setup for the old map, the prerequisite goods for velvet may not have been attained by the cities which normally produce it, that is if the economic system does work.

Swadia should claim Ellis and Nibelheim, possibly L'Renouille.

Lion Throne should be at war with the Swadians at almost all times.

Haelmar should probably want Wercheg (The Eastern Laurian Port) and Volga.

IS should probably want Tihr (The Western Port) and possibly one of the Swadian or Lion Throne border forts.

Ormelis are probably at war with the Duchy, which is probably at war with the Vaegirs also.

Venitius said:

IS should probably want Tihr (The Western Port) and possibly one of the Swadian or Lion Throne border forts.

Ormelis are probably at war with the Duchy, which is probably at war with the Vaegirs also.
I've added those claims, and the factions will declare war on game start and intermittently thereafter.
here's a quick patch consisting of menus.txt and scripts.txt.

Lion Throne will start off at war with Swadians. Whether they'll remain so is up to the player and pure chance (claims too).
At game start, Ormeli has 45% chance to declare war on Duchy, and so do the Vaegirs. There's a 10% chance they'll both do so.

Somebody said:
Venitius said:

I've added those claims, and the factions will declare war on game start and intermittently thereafter.
here's a quick patch consisting of menus.txt and scripts.txt.

Lion Throne will start off at war with Swadians. Whether they'll remain so is up to the player and pure chance (claims too).
At game start, Ormeli has 45% chance to declare war on Duchy, and so do the Vaegirs. There's a 10% chance they'll both do so.
Seriously Somebody, you are awesome...

Ok i played the port for some hours now. There's just a few things that bother me. In the Haelmar Union region ( and everywhere where it's hilly) my party seems to move on rails. When i want to e.g. go from village x to castle y, there seems to be just one way. Apart from that it's just the thing with the wars, but you fixed it. And one more thing you might add is the movement order from the classic EATRC. So when you press e you give a move there order. It's great for tactics, as it's hard to give accurate movement orders with the minimap on backspace.

Btw is there a difference between direct x 9 and 7 when you play?

Keep up the good work.

There is velvet, but very rare  :grin:

Is there a way to control one type of unit individually? Like giving Khara Kitan Archers a hold this position order, when I order my Piedmont Gunners to advance ten paces?

Warband let's you assign specific troops to keyboard numbers. Dunno if this works correctly in the port, but I see no reason why it shouldn't

The looting seems to be bugged. I get everything my enemy's wear. When i kill a propugnator, I get his Plateamour his Helmet his Sword and so on. Basically in huge fights I get all the expensive items, because the cheap items aren't even in the loot screen.

Do you have an insane looting skill?

If not, it may be because EATRC has a slightly different looting system(correct me if I'm wrong)
and perhaps it wasn't ported along in this quick port. That means the mod would be running on Warband's own looting system, which may not be ideal.

Somebody needs to fix this (heh heh, just wanted to say that, you know who I mean)

Looting skill is 0, but i figured out that the bug occurs only with looters, the Lion Throne and the Sea Pirates. Dunno if it's just the case at my version of the game though.

NOOOOOOO
The Port destroyed my Mount and Blade EATRC Char...

*edit: It destroyed my whole installation of EATRC

**edit:  :oops: I put the patch for the war thing in my mount and blade folder and not warband  :oops:

Back
Top Bottom