[Warband] What does "I wish to speak with you in private" do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Only god knows!This game is very unfinished,full of bugs and pop up messages.Like there were in a hurry to get it on the market.Very sad because this game deserve best. :sad:

Disgruntled/Plotting vassals will listen to your pitch and might join your faction, regardless of what your faction is as long as you belong to one other then Player Faction :razz: You can try again in a couple of weeks or a month. I have a Rhodok Vassal in my own kingdom.

when a lord anwser you "on a more private date" that mean there is other lords nearby (on general map or on local map, such in castles, towns), so you have to speak to him when no one is nearby.

As for the anwser "i'm aint a plotter", i think its is related to the lord's personality (some are chivalerous, other are brutal, ect, ect) and your persuasion, honor, controversy and renown, and how much they like/dislike you. There might be other factors, such as the size of your army, but i lack real infos on that kind of lord's anwsere.

you can get lords to join you before you even own a fief if you arnt a vassel/merc but they gota really like you. someone on here did it by accident and started his own kingdom as a result haha :smile:

Back
Top Bottom