Morgh's M&B WB/WFAS Editor v1.50

Users who are viewing this thread

Jerkmagurk said:
I used to have Morgh's about a year or so ago but restored my computer and just now am putting MB back on.
I can not get Adobe to open v1.40 any ideas as to what I need to do to access the mod?  Adobe is telling me, "...because it is not a supported file type or is damaged..."

I have Adobe DC, do I need an older version of adobe to run the mod?

Is there another format that I could get the mod in? 

Is there a place I can get an older version of Morgh's editor that is not rar.?

Any suggestions on another program to open rar. files?
I'm sorry, but I don't even what are you on about??
A .rar file is an archive, much like .zip. Either use your operating system's built-in thing (I'm pretty sure Win 7 and onwards can definitely open archives on their own), or get WinRAR - if it's still got that infinite trial thing going on, everybody used it back in the day. Or do yourself a favour and download 7zip. Free and better than anything else (that I've been exposed to).

I have no idea what "Adobe DC" is, and if it's a specific piece of software or a suite development cycle, but it doesn't open archives, I can feel it.

Hello i got problem with this program.

I wanted make bigger deserters(Or Bandits) parties on map in With fire and sword M&B game
min 50
max 100

Ive save changes, but while use this program again to check is everything fine, deserters parties are reset to min 0 and max 0
Any ideas how fix that?

I run it this program as administator but dont helps much.

Holy crap! I changed all the male warriors in ACOK into female warriors. Woman warriors eff yeah! Thank you Morgh!

Alright so I made a new Companion/Hero unit. I based him off of a prior companion/hero however in the game he has not spawned in a tavern for me to hire. I have a feeling it is that I have not linked him to a party template or something along that line. I don't know what to do so please someone help. If it is the linking what party template are the companions in?

slinger1240 said:
Alright so I made a new Companion/Hero unit. I based him off of a prior companion/hero however in the game he has not spawned in a tavern for me to hire. I have a feeling it is that I have not linked him to a party template or something along that line. I don't know what to do so please someone help. If it is the linking what party template are the companions in?

I'm not sure you can add companions with Morgh's, because it requires that you edit scripts and dialogs. I think the only way to do it would be through the module system. There's a really good tutorial on it here.

I'm using Lov 's module system. Everytime I try to configure it to my mod sys  ( sorry, bad English ) it says that miss module_items _py.
I need to use the official Taleworlds ' module system?

Hey there. Long time since I've used this tool, and it's changed a LOT.

The UI in general is completely different so I am completely lost. Hopefully people can help me.

I am looking to increase party size allowed for my player. There used to be a section, if I'm remembering correctly, where you could just edit the max size of your party, but now I can't find it even in the parties editor thing. I found a way to increase how many bandits and looters, but nowhere for me or lords.

Speaking of lords and parties there used to be something for interactions with lords and favor for their daughters and such. Did this change?

For parties there used to be an edit for moral and food consumption as well as how often you could pay them, and if cows followed you or not.

Did this all change or am I thinking of a different editor? If I am thinking of a different editor could you direct me to it? Thanks.

Also, not sure if a bug or just me, but whenever I try to change colors for the factions and press the update factions button it changes the color to something else that I DIDN'T select. Weird.

But, any help appreciated. Thanks. I wouldn't be posting if it didn't look different than before. By before I mean maybe a year or so ago.

Kairyudragon said:
I am looking to increase party size allowed for my player.

Speaking of lords and parties there used to be something for interactions with lords and favor for their daughters and such. Did this change?

For parties there used to be an edit for moral and food consumption as well as how often you could pay them, and if cows followed you or not.

Did this all change or am I thinking of a different editor?

This would be TweakMB. Its horribly outdated. You basically need to go down its list of mods and see if any of them work with newer mods. Sometimes it will, with some of the options greyed out...other times, it wont work at all.

adrakken said:
Kairyudragon said:
I am looking to increase party size allowed for my player.

Did this all change or am I thinking of a different editor?

This would be TweakMB. Its horribly outdated. You basically need to go down its list of mods and see if any of them work with newer mods. Sometimes it will, with some of the options greyed out...other times, it wont work at all.

TweakMB. That's what it was. Thank you! I forgot what it was called because I remembered using Morgh's, but couldn't remember if I used Morgh's for that.

So, TweakMB is outdated huh? Damn...So, does it work though with the recent Vanilla version of Warband? I don't really do any mods lately since most of the mods I had used were never finished. The Wheel of Time mod in particular. I think they abandoned that project. RIP.

As for newer mods...most are Multiplayer, and the threads for them are really confusing as they have multiple threads that don't specify what they contain within them so I can never find where it lists the features of the mod or the download link. The threads are usually just screenshots, bug reports, or suggestions. Maybe i'm not looking in the right area.

Anyways, I got off topic there. Thanks for the info on TweakMB. Much appreciated.

Lumos said:
NeverUseCavalry said:
This is probably a really stupid question, but where do I actually download this thing?  I don't see a link to do so on this post, Morgh's site, or the download repository forum.
Here. Accessible through the first link in the short list on Morgh's page.

Ah, I see now.  Man, why didn't I find that when I was there?  Appreciate the assist at any rate.

Okay, downloaded it.  It's easy to use.  Love it.  Really appreciate the work put into this thing.

I have one question though.  I made an upgraded version of the Khergit Lancer.  Everything worked perfectly except that the unit starts in the infantry group even though I made it from the Lancer template.  There doesn't seem to be a way to set the default group for a new unit.

I tihnk you have to use the module system for that. The save-editor could probably do it once you've started a game, change it's class number to from 0 to 2, might work.

This is awsome in any way just wanted to notice a sort of bug. I was creating an own mod with this editor, but then i deleted some things like "troops.txt and items.txt" and I put in normal native files manually from the mod folder.
And then when i contuniuned my mod the items and faction colour&names were back to normal and thats good couse it was the whole point. But the troops were still those i had done! When i looked into the troops.txt it was normal but in the editor it was my own changed troops. Then when i changed the mods name the the troops were normal like they should be but when i change back the name of the mod i get the other troops i have done!!! I dont get why couse i have deleted them 100%! Well it's annoying becouse i can't have my original name to my mod! (not a BIG problem)

Hi, i'm experiencing some troubles in modding troops in VC. When selecting some troops it gives me the "Error #6 in function show troops" and shows an empty item list for that troop. I want to make the "highwayman" upgradable to "bandit leader", but when i save the changes and run the game the result is that the "highwayman" in naked! Is there a way to fix this? If not i can add the equipment manually, but i don't what items are in the default list for that troop. (i found the same issue when i tried to edit the "vikingr", the "reaver" and the "northmatr vikingr")

Gianmarco. VC added new operations that allow troops to have pre-battered equipment. So a  lot of bandit types and some others (companions I think) start with rusty/chipped/etc stuff. Morgh's doesn't account for these things as it hasn't been updated since they were introduced.

Re-adding their stuff would probably work. Just open your backup troops file with MB barracks and you can see what stuff they originally had to add back with Morgh's.

In the troop editor, when you're selecting each troops equipment, how does the game prioritize weapons? If you have an item in the list more often or in a certain position is the game more likely to prioritize that item?

Back
Top Bottom