feron quest line

Users who are viewing this thread

SoulessEyes

Veteran
yeah ummm i need help with it xD

ive done the one where you kill the bandits and set the villages on fire its the next one im stuck on

i didnt exactly read it cuz well...i wanted to kill the guy following me so badly i just sorta skipped through it..the part i did notice was something about a wepon called death's something think thats it......anyways what do i need to do?

I haven't played this quest in about a year. Is there no indicator in the Quests menu?

hmm reply is probably a bit late ^^ try to read the tekst when getting a quest, its al explained pretty well. If i remember correctly the death weapon you refer to is a weapon that is going to be destroyed. The weapon is being moved by a 150 strong army of azelath to some other town. You got to defeat this army and take the weapon.

Mine has a 180 strong army and i dont have enough troops so i had to start over. Anyone know a way to level quickly so i can gewt my tactics and leadership u?

nvm i did it hehe i abused my authority as marshall to get them to help me fight them hehe.

Woohooo for abuse of my marshall ship to beat price arlan or whatever now for the beard man.

hmmm having already accepted this aquest i might have to quite and start aqgain cos there is no where i can do that with an army of 60.

darn n bother.

if you really don't want to restart you can cheat your way trough that army... tough it won't feel as satisfying... you could also get krug to follow you maybe?

Back
Top Bottom