Britain at War 1.3 Download and Info

Users who are viewing this thread

Congratulations fot this great mod.
Im dowload  Britain at War 1.0, later of play many months,  an excellent mod.
Now  dowload version 1.3.
Excuse me for me English.
Excellent work!

Yes, bloody brilliant mod!! 
Is Sir Bruce meant to be Robert Bruce? Who is Sir Wallace ... William Wallace (Nice addition) is an awesome character in myt retinue

apw said:
I keep getting a scab_bastard_sword RGL error durnig a battle which is crashing my game :/

Got the same, see the 2nd post for patch.

Rath0s said:
Sounds like your running on a slow machine?

Try this out.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,72532.0.html

Thanks... has improved the situation enough to get through. I think my PC has a fit when there is a 2-4 hundred siege and all those bodies start pilling up

You might also want to set character detail to the lowest.

Chatacter detail has nothing to say on how your character will look like, but will improve the performance.

Where can I even find the item_kinds1(horses).txt? I downloaded the full version and also the patch, but I'm confused because there's no such file and all the buzz is going around it. Could you enlighten me a bit?

Umm, I love this mod, you did a very good job with everything.
One thing, is there a updated troop tree? I cant find one anywhere. Thanks!

Great work mate, One question, It is in ur plans to migrate to warband? Cause, It would be great to be king of england, any possibility to do it?
Thx and regards

Nope, I have made another mod for Warband, and recently left modding M&B completely.

I did plan on doing this for Warband, but I just got bored of that timeperiod.

Rath0s said:
Nope, I have made another mod for Warband,...
Wich one? Has the britain textures?

Good luck, and cheers up with ur project, actually im looking for a mod with ur textures in warband and when u release a beta please let us play it! jejeje Im bored of playing without this mod....

leon royce said:
wich is the mb warband version for this mod ???

There isn't one:
Rath0s said:
Nope, I have made another mod for Warband, and recently left modding M&B completely.

I did plan on doing this for Warband, but I just got bored of that timeperiod.

Back
Top Bottom