ZHG / Zendar Hunters Guild [non-competitive] / now with 100% more poll story

"The wizard is cursing us! Ruuuuuuuun", they scream and scatter like flies. Sadly for you, one guy's

• Die.

Votes: 42 20.1%
  • Burn to death.

Votes: 89 42.6%
  • Perish.

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Decease.

Votes: 35 16.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Thel said:
Sir_Jaakko said:
You look so peaceful in that. Nothing is troubling you.

Because I am Thelinator.

EDIT: THEEELLIIINAAATOOOORRR

thelinator.png

How big is the chance of shield penetration with that laser eye of yours?

MaHuD said:
Thel said:
Sir_Jaakko said:
You look so peaceful in that. Nothing is troubling you.

Because I am Thelinator.

EDIT: THEEELLIIINAAATOOOORRR

thelinator.png

How big is the chance of shield penetration with that laser eye of yours?

Your shields would burn to ash and your bones to fossils, I should imagine.

inox_ionizer said:
Blixn said:
And third page again!? INOX!!
Okay, answer this: How does a train turn without having the things between the wheels break and twist? Best answer earns 1 silver star. Thanks.

Edit; also, do you feel in shape for match soon?

Easy, they are made of iron so they're hard.

inox_ionizer said:
Blixn said:
And third page again!? INOX!!
Okay, answer this: How does a train turn without having the things between the wheels break and twist? Best answer earns 1 silver star. Thanks.

Thel lifts it up and turn it around and puts it down again.

Edit: What do you say bout our deal? You can get whole Scarecrow too if you give me MaHuD.

Everytime I check the site, there is another application... :eek:

From now on, getting in will be a little harder, you're going to be asked questions, if your original text leaves me with a "maybe yes" - so, all applicants, check the site if someone commented on your app!

oh, and blix, how about getting yourself free first? :lol:

Well, I did everything and now all I do is change my ingame name and I'm finished.

Can't wait to play with you guys in the near future :smile:

tmos said:
Everytime I check the site, there is another application... :eek:

From now on, getting in will be a little harder, you're going to be asked questions, if your original text leaves me with a "maybe yes" - so, all applicants, check the site if someone commented on your app!

oh, and blix, how about getting yourself free first? :lol:

Besterd!

psst, Inox, you'll get a van for free.

^^^^^^^^^^ Van, do your thing.

Meanwhile,

On the 1st day of Hunting, MB:Warband gave to me...
A ZENDARIAN TRAINEE!
Dun-dun...

(to be continued)

hello

I sent application yesterday and got: "Your application has been approved for Zendar Hunters Guild" email today. Does that makes me Zendar Hunter? What should I do now? :lol: There are some very cool youtube vids from ZHG matches from PsykoOps. Cheers

diavel said:
hello

I sent application yesterday and got: "Your application has been approved for Zendar Hunters Guild" email today. Does that makes me Zendar Hunter? What should I do now? :lol: There are some very cool youtube vids from ZHG matches from PsykoOps. Cheers

Welcome Diavel! (Henceforth known as Diva)
You should now change your Warband profile name to ZHG_AP_Diavel ("AP" stands for apprentice")
Remember that all ranks in ZHG are equal, being an Apprentice makes you no less or more skilled, appreciated or less thought of.

Enjoy :smile:

If you need more help PM Tmos or Vermin cause srsly I tend to......................mislead... people :razz:

Vermin said:
Edit; Ninja'd by Thel, but not completely

TERMINA--
I mean,
*smoke puff*

EDIT: Noodles. We have 25+ members now. I'm going to have that party after-all :razz:

Back
Top Bottom