ZHG / Zendar Hunters Guild [non-competitive] / now with 100% more poll story

"The wizard is cursing us! Ruuuuuuuun", they scream and scatter like flies. Sadly for you, one guy's

• Die.

Votes: 42 20.1%
  • Burn to death.

Votes: 89 42.6%
  • Perish.

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Decease.

Votes: 35 16.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

IIIIIIIIIIIII gggguuuueeeeeessssssss I FAILED AT MANUAL BLOCKING?

thelsword.png

Hmm, I'd like to know a little more about this clan (if you don't mind):

Are you guys more focused on competition or playing for fun?

I'm mostly a Melee based player, but lately have been getting better at using the Crossbow, how good would you have to be to join and is it alright that I'm mainly a melee fighter?

Just curious :smile:

Ziji said:
Hmm, I'd like to know a little more about this clan (if you don't mind):

Hm... I'm in a good mood, so I don't.

Are you guys more focused on competition or playing for fun?

Fun. Definitely fun. We have fun trainings and play the occassional match, though.

I'm mostly a Melee based player, but lately have been getting better at using the Crossbow, how good would you have to be to join and is it alright that I'm mainly a melee fighter?

It suffices that you are willing to work to get better. Fighting mainly melee is no problem (Interceptor does, too), as long as you know that we ARE a clan full of Archers/Xbow(wo)man, who like to shoot arrows and bolts (especially into fighting groups, "duels" if you want), make lame Archery jokes, etc...

Does this answer your questions?

Yes, just one more:

Is there an age requirement (I'm not 12, but I am under 1:cool: and I am in the US, is that a problem?

/about to apply.

Ziji said:
Yes, just one more:

Is there an age requirement (I'm not 12, but I am under 1:cool: and I am in the US, is that a problem?

/about to apply.

No age limit. No physical one, at least. If you can act convincingly mature, then it's no problem.

Being in the US, however, poses two problems: First, of course, the time zones. Most of our events are at 18/19/20 UK Time (that is GMT or GMT+1 if DST is in effect like now) you probably won't be able to play with us much, then. Effect: I don't see you. And if I don't see you I don't know what kind of person your are and if you would make the clan look bad (sorry, not that I believe you would).
That being said, we also play without events and sometimes quite late, so you could still play with us, but there is one other issue:

The other issue, of course is the ping. I don't know what your ping to the EU Servers is, but it tends to be bad. Have you tried playing on EU servers?

Nevertheless, I'd approve your application if you give satisfying answers to the issues posted.

I'm in EST and despite all my efforts I can't find a GMT converter (I'm sure there is one, I just can't find it because I suck).

As for Ping, I honestly have no problem playing on Servers where I have 100+ ping.

If it's 300 or so I can have problems, but I might be able to play.

I understand these issues and I won't apply if the time thing ends up being a problem (once I find a god damn converter) so yeah.

Sorry if I wasted your time, you guys seem like a great group :sad:

Ziji said:
I'm in EST and despite all my efforts I can't find a GMT converter (I'm sure there is one, I just can't find it because I suck).

Sorry, GMT is outdated, GMT=UTC, EST = GMT-5. Meaning our events would be around 3/4/5pm at your home.

As for Ping, I honestly have no problem playing on Servers where I have 100+ ping.

If it's 300 or so I can have problems, but I might be able to play.

Check the ZHG_Server and Battlegrounds_Eu, these are our "home servers". Try to play there for a while how it feels. If you can play there and time isnt an issue, apply :smile:

I understand these issues and I won't apply if the time thing ends up being a problem (once I find a god damn converter) so yeah.

Sorry if I wasted your time, you guys seem like a great group :sad:
no worries. and we are :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom