ZHG / Zendar Hunters Guild [non-competitive] / now with 100% more poll story

"The wizard is cursing us! Ruuuuuuuun", they scream and scatter like flies. Sadly for you, one guy's

• Die.

Votes: 42 20.1%
  • Burn to death.

Votes: 89 42.6%
  • Perish.

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Decease.

Votes: 35 16.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

love-smiley-028.gif
action-smiley-037.gif

Arcas Nebun said:
Finally, van... it took you some time  :shock:

Well, errr... the forum was down all the time  :wink:

@inox - we have already planned sth for next WE - you should see tomorrow ... maybe the one afterwards. But we are defitely interested. But we need to get in shape first :grin:

tmos said:
Well, errr... the forum was down all the time  :wink:

Omg yes I was about to go on strike, the forum was unavailable for daysssss.
Edit: Van - getting into shape meaning I should eat way less sugar before clan matches and stop skipping through enemy lines shouting at the top of my lungs in Teamspeak SHINEY ARMOUR?????????????

Thel said:
Edit: Van - getting into shape meaning I should eat way less sugar before clan matches and stop skipping through enemy lines shouting at the top of my lungs in Teamspeak SHINEY ARMOUR?????????????

:shock: no, as long you still live after you skipped through their lines (and some of them preferably don't anymore), it's fine :razz:

Delarin joined Zendar Hunters Guild - which makes us 21 now :O

but some of them are
PsykoOps said:
Still here... almost...barely...  :shock:

:wink:

PsykoOps said:

Yeah, where have you been psyko?

And this thread is on 5th page!?! We should play with CoR more often, maybe they can teach us forum-spamming.

Nosfe said:
PsykoOps said:

Yeah, where have you been psyko?

And this thread is on 5th page!?! We should play with CoR more often, maybe they can teach us forum-spamming.

Outerspace :razz:

You need to learn that  :shock: Maybe we could adress this on a clan training :mrgreen:

Oh, you guys have some decent forumspammers, but I guess I could provide one tip; to win the game, you're supposed to spam your own thread, not ours. But by all means, we heartily appreciate the help.

tmos said:
@inox - we have already planned sth for next WE - you should see tomorrow ... maybe the one afterwards. But we are defitely interested. But we need to get in shape first :grin:
I'm not quite sure I understand. Are you saying we should see next week?

Back
Top Bottom