Question?

Users who are viewing this thread

Zocheyado

Recruit
Question. just got mount and blade war band and after a while playing i am wondering...why isn't there hand to hand combat skill? i love hand to hand. is there a mod for it? that would be grand. also would power strike help hand to hand damage? like would it increase damage? since it is (melee) thanks for any help also would STR help?

Because any fool silly enough to attack armed warriors with his fists would get the whooping of his lifetime. :razz:

FrisianDude said:
Because any fool silly enough to attack armed warriors with his fists would get the whooping of his lifetime. :razz:

Agreed, you should take damage for punching chainlink mesh or being blocked by a shield or a sharp blade!

Don't bring your fists to a Mount & Blade fight

Well, you can spam kick someone... But no, I've never seen a mod that gives you hand-to-hand combat skill  in the old mount and blade.

Personally, though I think you should at least be able to do more than 0~2 damage if you punch someone in the face (no helmet) or in the body where they are wearing only a robe or similar light protection. (Spam kick does 0~5 damage though :grin:)

okay well i guess no on my question lol. but another question i have is. what are routed people? like after i kill them all the are routed and some color. whats with that?

Zocheyado said:
okay well i guess no on my question lol. but another question i have is. what are routed people? like after i kill them all the are routed and some color. whats with that?

When you battle enemies and you slaughter them (or they slaughter you), their morale will get too low, and they will try to escape from the fight scene, that's why you sometimes see enemies run like scared mice when you kill 30 of their men in the matter of seconds!

Back
Top Bottom