Warband Tournament? - for clans!

Users who are viewing this thread

Herz

Recruit
I've noticed that there are quite a few Warband clans out there.  I find it fascinating this game has them honestly.  When I started playing Mount & Blade I was in a Call of Duty 2 clan for over two years.  It'll be interesting to see how long these clans here can last!

With all of these clans, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a tournament and/or a series of them.  For example, we could have a TDM tournament where whichever team with the most kills wins.  For now we shouldn't worry about the details.  Before I start to think up anything concrete, I'd like to see if there is any interest out there first.

EDIT: This would not be for money or any prize, but for pure bragging rights and fun.

I've been thinking and preparing about a league but it's better to wait some weeks as right now the game just exit and the only clans are the beta ones, also there are a lot of patches getting out.

Also many clans are still trying to form. Some people are also in beta. I would give this game about 6months-12months before considering a tournament.

source: IM A CLAN LEADER

Well although there aren't alot of clans, we could still try a smallish tournament, just for fun. And if we didn't have enough clans we could also have groups of people form together to make up a team. Sound like a good idea? :grin:

Back
Top Bottom