Is Revenge Of The Berserk Going To Be Ported To M&B Warband?

Users who are viewing this thread

eatrium

Recruit
Is ROTB going to be ported to MB WARBAND : :?:? because they added bunch of new animations :lol: to M&B Warband and armors .Is it possible to port or not :?:.Please leave a reply.Thank You.  :mrgreen:

Yeah, gotten kind of bored of getting my ass kicked in multiplayer.
Can't wait for the Warband version of RoB, it's gonna be awesome.

I think before the boss can port rotb to warband, the developers must release the module system. But i'm sure after the module system is released the boss will port it.

nope, nope and nope.

EDIT:eek:k, i found him. An old singer i believe. And I've never heard of him coz he apparently isnt known much in malaysia. Sorry. :cry:

Hey guys if you could create a berserk specific multiplayer game mode what would it be?

I think a Juggernaut mode would work well myself.

Also I've seen a lot of talk in interviews about a new system to port new mods to Warband.  That would make my life so much easier.

Berserker Pride said:
Hey guys if you could create a berserk specific multiplayer game mode what would it be?

Also I've seen a lot of talk in interviews about a new system to port new mods to Warband.  That would make my life so much easier.

I would like to see one team as Gutts and like 3 strugglers fighting an army of scrubs.

Berserker Pride said:

That sounds pretty awesome, Gutts wrecking face as juggernaut.

Would it be possible to do the mode where one person starts out as Gutts, and the first person to kill him turns into Gutts, and so on?

Yeah Juggernaut mode.  That would be awesome.  I wonder how difficult the coding would be?  Mainly to force the player to become Gutts right after killing him.  The scoring for something like that usually only counts kills done while the juggernaut.

I'm new to M&B and Berserk, and I gotta ask when will this be available for Warband?

I'm about halfway through my first watch of the series, and it's awesome! I can't believe the manga has been running for 20+ years. Wish they'd make a season 2 or something.

Anyway, I just discovered Warbands, then RotB and now I can't wait until it's released!!!

I think I read that the 'module' has been released, so I hope that means we'll be downloading it soon.

Cheers to the mod creators!

Back
Top Bottom