Dragonslayer for non-Guts?

Users who are viewing this thread

I dont think so...  :???: But try beating the Gutts party that wanders around Gordo's smithy and see what happens :grin: (probably nothing happens)

I found Guts' party, saw that some Black Strugglers are also with him (oh god), I knew I were going to lose, so I just pressed Ctrl+Shift+F4. Knocked 'em out, then a brief conversation with Guts appeared, and how Puck released him from the cell. I lol'd a bit, and then I remembered the beginning of Volume 17 when Puck asked Guts to say: Pretty please with sugar on top, to get him out of the cell.

And I got that awesome Hand Crossbow also.

Synelor said:
I found Guts' party, saw that some Black Strugglers are also with him (oh god), I knew I were going to lose, so I just pressed Ctrl+Shift+F4. Knocked 'em out, then a brief conversation with Guts appeared, and how Puck released him from the cell. I lol'd a bit, and then I remembered the beginning of Volume 17 when Puck asked Guts to say: Pretty please with sugar on top, to get him out of the cell.

And I got that awesome Hand Crossbow also.

So you do get something from beating him after all. I could never beat him even with a full party and could never afford to maintain a army full of upper-tier troops either but I hate cheating :razz: Did you only get the hand crossbow? anything else?

Back
Top Bottom