The Chaos War V0.7 RELEASED

Users who are viewing this thread

10% done. However, its not going to be free RP. Theres going to be a major plot involved. Also, I havent contacted anyone yet. Just began redoing it last week.

mbfreak2 said:
10% done. However, its not going to be free RP. Theres going to be a major plot involved. Also, I havent contacted anyone yet. Just began redoing it last week.

You bastard your alive and you never contacted me? (sniffles)

Just a little headsup on the next release. Many troops, factions, npcs will be renamed. This mod will now be based on a little novel that I've been working on. There will be a main plot where the player character plays as the main character. Rising from a lowly peasant to either a benevolent ruler who makes peace with foreign nations or a mass military dictator who believes that real peace is when all other kingdoms are destroyed.

Yes.. mod will be for WARBAND.

mbfreak2 said:
Just a little headsup on the next release. Many troops, factions, npcs will be renamed. This mod will now be based on a little novel that I've been working on. There will be a main plot where the player character plays as the main character. Rising from a lowly peasant to either a benevolent ruler who makes peace with foreign nations or a mass military dictator who believes that real peace is when all other kingdoms are destroyed.

Yes.. mod will be for WARBAND.

RAGE, on a side note. You pissed me off of not coming back! :sad:, you also inspired me to make my own mod. (t's not even released  but it's slowly coming together)

Back
Top Bottom