Votes: 63 81.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volkodav

Master Knight
So,as you have probably noticed in the C:MW Download link thread,some of us are going to continue working on Calradia : Modern Warfare mod.

Calradia : Modern Warfare

Original idea,source code and models by : Colonel_Ryan

You can see Revan Shan's trailer here :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5ZgGEOfHsg

A very early alpha can be downloaded here :
http://www.2shared.com/file/12286448/3fa2c33e/Calradia_-_Modern_Warfare.html

The team : Volkodav - module system work
                  Cman30 - Banners and textures
                  Rize - Scripting
                  Temuzu - Scenes
                  Ku Aborough - models
                  ChrisFries12 - Lore&research
                  Revan Shan - Contributor
Also very special thanks to Nemeruis his amazing work on scene props,weapon and armor models.Half of the mod wouldn't have been possible without this guy.

Currently we need  : A rigger , a map-icon maker and an animation maker. Also,a compositor for modern military music would be nice,'cause,who the hell wants to shoot terrorists with mediveal music in the background.
P.S. Don't post hate posts as: "Ryan stole everything" and such.It's spamming and flaming,and also,if true,none of the team members are aware of it.So if I have indeed forgotten to credit you,please PM me,and I'll do it.
Yeah, judging from the poll, we'll need a map maker.

A sig by Cman30 :
All of the team members,please put it into your signatures.

Slawomir of Aaarrghh said:
Woo, 3 threads for one mod!

I think we still need at least two more threads - for screenshots and suggestions. Oh, and one more for listing features of course. :wink:

Slawomir,shut up and go work on the Reign of the Sword... You'll get all of the fans anyway...Your mod is pure awesomeness...  We're doomed...  :sad:

Yeah,but right now,he's the only coder we've got  :lol:

They should make put this The Cartographer's Guild even when its not released (not full) ... am i right?

Well really sad that ryan got a ban...
good that u ve chosen to take the mod and finish it...

R I P ryan :wink:

Slawomir of Aaarrghh said:
Woo, 3 threads for one mod!

I think we still need at least two more threads - for screenshots and suggestions. Oh, and one more for listing features of course. :wink:

Don't forget one for the cult and another for the mourning of Ryan...

Anyway, joke aside...

Temuzu said:
Also, Rize is only a minor coder, I believe.

Minor? Despite finding the The Monkey Cult of this mute bro' ridiculous, I believe he's done most of the code part for the Lunar War and then helped Ryan implementing it in this. Then again, it's his call I guess. Seems depreciative though.

Rize, feel free to tell me to shut up.

Also, since it's such a "boo-hoo" over Ryan's dishonourable discharge, why isn't his part noted (other than just having the original idea that is), since in his words, he's done a lot for this apart from coming up with just the idea.

This had some potential before and still has it. I wouldn't download it (FPS in medieval setting game isn't my cup of tea), but good luck.

If I recall correctly,in the Modern Warfare Download link thread,Rize offered his help with implementing some of OS and his own codes into the mod,so,yeah,"minor" isn't a good term,also,there, Ryan is credited with everything he's done with the mod.Happy now? Jesuse baldy,you have to be a smart ass to the end...  :roll:

ok, i finished the names for factions and locations, as well as characters, i will send u the list and then u have to get someone to edit it into the game files, cause i have no idea how to do that :/. also does anyone want to write new dialogues, intro stories, names, etc for the companions? i can do a few but thats still gonna take a while to finish them.

ChrisFries12 said:
ok, i finished the names for factions and locations, as well as characters, i will send u the list and then u have to get someone to edit it into the game files, cause i have no idea how to do that :/. also does anyone want to write new dialogues, intro stories, names, etc for the companions? i can do a few but thats still gonna take a while to finish them.
I already started altering most of the dialogs.But if you want,you can write new background stories and dialogues for the companions.

faradon said:
C´mon, it was sooooo obvious that Ryan gets banned someday... :eek:
Zip it,and stop *****ing about Ryan's ban and dissing the dude,man,honor the memory,and yeah,you're spamming.So NO MORE MOURNING (If we get the Cartographer's Guild Sub-forum,I'll make a thread especially for that.  :wink: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom