Votes: 14 18.2%
  • Make a new map.

Votes: 63 81.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manxie,what ChrisFries said,do them,do some screenies of them and post them screenies.As a preview,then we put them in game,you get credit for map icons,and thus,you become immortal and forever praised for your work on C:MW.
Lord Knight,just click the small blue click here to download. If you check out C:MW Download Link Thread,I think Adorno posted a pic of how should the download page look like.

hairfree said:
Minor? Despite finding the The Monkey Cult of this mute bro' ridiculous, I believe he's done most of the code part for the Lunar War and then helped Ryan implementing it in this. Then again, it's his call I guess. Seems depreciative though.

Rize, feel free to tell me to shut up.

The mute bros are only me and Peralta now, and it kinda serves as a warning to newbies. Don't spam or you'll drop like flies.
And I'm the only coder for my mod, so besides cdvader's awesome autofire script which i tweaked, every code is mine.

I like helping out my bros', so why not help them by putting some of my codes into their mods too?
I don't want all the attention to come to my mod, it's a non-profit project after all, and too much attention might make people hate me, I get the feeling some already do.

I'm making my mod so that I and other people who like FPSs with a similar setting can have fun. I don't want to have the only FPS mod out there with certain features:
e.g.: "I like the modern era more, but I have to play The Lunar War, because Calradia: Modern Warfare doesn't have automatic weapons."
or "I like Clone era Star Wars, but I have to play The Lunar War, because Clone Wars: Arkonne Assault has no vehicles."
I don't see what's so depreciating in helping other mods become funner for the community.

Oh, and yeah, shut up.

Nice to see the mod is back up.

I won't be around anymore though. It was really out of support for Ryan that I stayed. Now he's permabanned, there just doesn't seem a point.

If you want, I can send you the story that Ryan used on his thread (Just for a bit of fun) as I still have it. Other than that, bon chance and goodbye.

Damn...TW is losing ppl...  :cry:
But,still,Rize,you the man!!! Anyway man,I need help,so...What program should I use to position models in game?Namely,guns are messed up really bad,also,where can I find explosion script for grenades?

Explosions? Ask Highlander, dynamites work amazingly well in 1866!
I'm making my own grenades and explosions script, cause I'll have different explosions and grenades, but it's nowhere near working right now.

Lord Knight123 said:
do i need to download the 2share toolbar to download the mod?
WIN

Also, i'll definately miss Ryan,
and that new banner is frickin fugly.

cheerio

Because those are ugly too.  :razz:

Anyways @ Volkodav
I have finished Khergits, Swadians, and Vaegir's king flag. Working on the Nord right now.

King flag? Shouldn't nations have only one flag in modern times? I remember making some banners in my spare time, they're somewhere in the first C:MW thread. (the one with 200 pages)

I'm going to keep posting until either Ask's and Nemeruis' material is removed, or you stop crediting ****ing Ryan for everything.

Rize said:
King flag? Shouldn't nations have only one flag in modern times? I remember making some banners in my spare time, they're somewhere in the first C:MW thread. (the one with 200 pages)
That's what it shows in the textures in the new mod I'll ask Volkodav 'bout it

@Austapio.

That's called flaming if I'm not mistaken.

Semen, there's a simple code that makes all the lords and king and towns of a faction show the same flag. Basically you need 1 flag for each faction, and some others for minor factions/player faction.

Anyway, I found the old flags I made!

swadia.png
vaegiria.png
nordia.png
rhodokia.png
khergitia.png

I think they're better than any real life flags, since they combine their native heraldry with elements of the flags of the countries they "satirize".

Austupaio said:
I'm going to keep posting until either Ask's and Nemeruis' material is removed, or you stop crediting ****ing Ryan for everything.
Shut up,I credited people who are responsible for models,Ryan himself gave me the names,so,FLAME ONE MORE TIME AND I'LL REPORT YOU FOR FLAMING/SPAMMING,AND THEN IT'S BANSVILLE,ALABAMA FOR YOU... JESUS GUYS LIKE YOU MAKE ME ANGRY!!!  :evil:

Rize said:
Semen, there's a simple code that makes all the lords and king and towns of a faction show the same flag.
What's that code, pm please?

Austapio please stop this flaming we don't need it now and never will.

Volkodav said:
Shut up,I credited people who are responsible for models,Ryan himself gave me the names,so,FLAME ONE MORE TIME AND I'LL REPORT YOU FOR FLAMING/SPAMMING,AND THEN IT'S BANSVILLE,ALABAMA FOR YOU... JESUS GUYS LIKE YOU MAKE ME ANGRY!!!  :evil:

Hmmm... I have a quote from myself for you, addressed to a forumite with a similar temper.

*please don't post until I bring it*

I can't find it  :cry: I have too many posts, it would take me ages.

Cmen30 said:
What's that code, pm please?

Do you ever search the forge? I can't remember exactly, one of the compilations. It was a sticky anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom