What are you reading now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Don Doggy said:
Starting to read the Reaper Man by Terry Pratchett. I heard from my local librarian that Terry has died, is it true?

No, your local librarian is full of ****.

He has said that he wishes to commit "assisted suicide" due to his alzheimer's, but he's still alive.

I just finished American Psycho and I am currently reading the Pacific.  I'm just wondering, once I'm done with the Pacific, should I take my chances with the Wheel of Time series?  I've got book one sitting on my desk right now but I'm not sure if I can commit myself to reading a dozen or so lengthy novels of the same series. 

Does the quality of the series drop off with the books not written by the orignal author?  Any input would be appreciated.

Just started the third book of Malazan Book of the Fallen, Memories of Ice, right after finishing the second book, which was simply the most ****ing epic book that I have ever read.

nice i finished book 11 of the Malazan Book Of The Fallen "Dust Of Dreams" and can't wait for the "Crippled God" while I'm waiting im reading The Rage Of A Demon King by Raymond E Feist i have read it a million times but its so awesome

Danath said:
Finished The road (meh), keep reading The witcher serie

The Road is an epic book, don't you go meh-ing it.

Also, finishing Water Sleeps by Glen Cook. This is one of the better books in the series.

Back
Top Bottom