OSP Medieval 3D Art Narf's Plate Armour Pack (UPDATED FOR WARBAND, 06/11/10)

Users who are viewing this thread

Sadly this mod dont work proper anymore with the new update for the invasion mode of the multiplayer and i have used it in the original native and i have not made a backup of this modul :sad:

Lucanus said:
backup of this modul :sad:

download 1.168 from TW website, extract it using 7zip (or a similar software) instead of running the .exe, rename the module "Native" to "MyOldNative" or something and copy it to your game folder (game/modules/MyOldNative)

backup done

kalarhan said:
Lucanus said:
backup of this modul :sad:

download 1.168 from TW website, extract it using 7zip (or a similar software) instead of running the .exe, rename the module "Native" to "MyOldNative" or something and copy it to your game folder (game/modules/MyOldNative)

backup done

Thank you for your answer, sadly i only have the steam version of the game and i only can find the newest 1.170 version to download at the taleowrlds webside :sad:

It's all my own fault. I should have made a backup of that modul befere they released the new invasion mode. I also be angry because i cant deactivate the auto update of games at steam anymore. Without that autoupdates i would have no problem now. :sad:

But again, thank you

If I've understood well this OSP and maybe the others do not work properly when implemented on old MS mods because of the new Warband update?  :???: That would pretty weird.

kalarhan said:
Lucanus said:
Thank you for your answer, sadly i only have the steam version of the game and i only can find the newest 1.170 version to download at the taleowrlds webside :sad:

it does not matter if you have Steam, GOG, ... it all the same game. Just follow the instruction to get the module (its the same process to install a mod)

http://download2.taleworlds.com/mb_warband_setup_1168.exe

Thank you so much, i cant even say how thankful i am.

I dont know where you found that link (i am new at the taleworlds webside and i only found the 1.170 download) but YOU sir are a real hero.

Again, thank you so much. You saved my game with my paladin which used this mod and my samurai which used two other mods. I spend many hours in both of this characters and i am very happy that i have it again.

I defenitly learned from my mistake and i will never istall any mod at the original native module any more.

@mike56

The new warband update effect the native module. After this update i installed this mod and two other armor mods and an weapon mod which worked well before the new invasion mode. After the update i installed the mods again (because the updates override the 1item_kinds.ini and the modules.ini). Than i startet the game and most of the armor parts were invisible or, which is funny, some weapons turned into an armor item and some armors like one of this plate armors turned into weapon items . And i am not shure if it was because of that item type change or because of other things but some armors are also not equipable anymore. Also some of the new invasion mode items were selled by the weapon and armor traders in singleplayer but as i think i could see without thair special ability but with thair unique names.

So i think that some mods like this dont work with the native module after the invasion mode update. I also read a post at steam that this update broke an diplomacy mod.

Back
Top Bottom