SP Native Knights & Merchants/Calradia Capitalism for 0751 (Alpha)

Which Keep do you want? (see post on page 2)

• Keep #1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep #2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

sheek

Knight at Arms
Old Guard
https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=8&id=118

I don't know if maw's stuff works, I haven't tried it out but the fief seemed to work in my test.

Also I haven't tested the village, I'm going to try to make all the management options accessible from the town menu which is easier.

The old page can be found here.

---

For the first release I've kept it simple. There aren't multiple crop/animal types and there are no buildings. Peasant revolts aren't in, disease isn't in either.

Explanation of options:

Taxes - increase amount of money recieved every 'week' (five days). The higher the tax the slower your population grows
Conscription - increased number of 'free' soldiers added to your garrison every week. Slows population growth
Clear/plant land - number of acres of each type is the limit to the number of workers you can have in each activity. Having lots of land on it's own produces nothing
Land use - number of workers you have producing each resource (wheat, vegetables, fruits, cattle etc)

Income from production is calculated by:
[ "number of workers producing resource x" / "manpower requirement of resource x" * "profitability of resource x"
  "number of workers producing resource z" / "manpower requirement of resource z" * "profitability of resource z"
  etc] * fertility of land

-Wheat: average starting cost, average manpower required, average income. Moderately exhausts the land (reduced yield in long term)
-Vegetables: low starting cost, high manpower, low income. It regenerates the soil.
-Fruits: exactly like wheat at the moment, I haven't decided
-Cattle: high starting cost, low manpower, high income. Exhausts the land a lot.

This is probably something you already know about, but, when you enter the small manor, everything on the menu is unselectable. Then you enter it automatically, and everything is like.. elevated.

/edit
Also, in Zendar, at the merchant, if you ask for "Commercial Opportunities," and don't do the mission. Then go back and click "Commercial Opportunities" again, it would seem that there isn't any way out of the dialog.

Still seems like a neat mod though.

Vhaeos said:
This is probably something you already know about, but, when you enter the small manor, everything on the menu is unselectable. Then you enter it automatically, and everything is like.. elevated.

/edit
Also, in Zendar, at the merchant, if you ask for "Commercial Opportunities," and don't do the mission. Then go back and click "Commercial Opportunities" again, it would seem that there isn't any way out of the dialog.

Are you using 0.731?

I'll check out the Commercial Opportunities.

thesneakster said:
Wait, is this part of the Farms guild's and craftmans mod?

Yeah, basically.

sheek said:
Vhaeos said:

/edit

Are you using 0.731?

thesneakster said:

Yeah, basically.
Yeah, I'm using 0.731. I doubt this has anything to do with it, but, earlier I downgraded to 0.711 to play The Last Days. (I deleted everything before I downgraded.) But, I upgraded again a little while ago. Figured I'd mention it just incase it's on my side.

Vhaeos said:
sheek said:
Vhaeos said:

/edit

Are you using 0.731?

thesneakster said:

Yeah, basically.
Yeah, I'm using 0.731. I doubt this has anything to do with it, but, earlier I downgraded to 0.711 to play The Last Days. (I deleted everything before I downgraded.) But, I upgraded again a little while ago. Figured I'd mention it just incase it's on my side.

I said that because I'm not having any problems - but when I was originally transporting the mod over from 0.711 I had exactly what you described happen. The reason is the code for terrain changed between 0.71x and 0.73x.

Unless someone else has the same problem I'd suggest you try a clean reinstallation of the new M&B.

NOOOO.... THE PATCH.... NOT RAPIDSHARE AGAIN.... NOOOOOO

Are the bugs too serious without the patch? I can't download it.

I'll try without one then.

meatbag999 said:

Try here. (Outdated, and removed.) (Hopefully sheek doesn't mind that I put it on yousendit.)

Also, sheek, I tried uninstalling, deleting everything (minus native save games) from the Mount&Blade directory, and re-installing the full version of v0.731.

Still getting the error. Hopefully I'm the only one getting it though.

Vhaeos said:
meatbag999 said:

Try here. (Hopefully sheek doesn't mind that I put it on yousendit.)

Also, sheek, I tried uninstalling, deleting everything (minus native save games) from the Mount&Blade directory, and re-installing the full version of v0.731.

Still getting the error. Hopefully I'm the only one getting it though.

Thanks, no problem with putting it on yousendit.

Is anybody else getting Vhaeos' problem?

Also Vhaeos the Commercial Opportunities is working fine for me.

sheek said:
Did you have enough money to invest when you tried it? I just tried it with enough money, and it worked fine. But, when I tried it with less then 300 denars, it seemed I couldn't get out of it again.

Vhaeos said:
sheek said:
Did you have enough money to invest when you tried it? I just tried it with enough money, and it worked fine. But, when I tried it with less then 300 denars, it seemed I couldn't get out of it again.

Ah, I'll fix that.

ZOMG.

Hi all.

I Couldn't play Knights and Merchants.. It wasn't in the options when I play mounts and blade. Onley Darkmod, Northen kingdoms and Etc.
I "re - Unzipt it and its workign fine now.

Tho I don't like the flowing objects in the Keep and manor...
LOL

I hope that will be fixed again soon!

Super mod this is idd sheek!

Keep on the good work.

Teshnos

Ps: Forgive me my quick and Ugly writing!.

I am always typing like I am Playing UT2004 online or Savage. (Wich both are game you must typ FAST or u die)

ZOMG

Okay... I've played the 0.51

Overseer conversation still freeze after he greets me.

A spelling error from Constable Hareck(spelling?). In craftsmen topic.
If you wish to cancel, the button below said "I'm interested in any of them" which I believe it suppose to be "I'm NOT interested in any of them"

And... everything in my manor courtyard are floating... Am I on the moon or something??

Still a great mod nonetheless.

meatbag999 said:
Okay... I've played the 0.51

Overseer conversation still freeze after he greets me.

A spelling error from Constable Hareck(spelling?). In craftsmen topic.
If you wish to cancel, the button below said "I'm interested in any of them" which I believe it suppose to be "I'm NOT interested in any of them"

Get the latest patch, the one I put in my post at the beginning of this thread - not the one Vhaeos posted (it's old).

And... everything in my manor courtyard are floating... Am I on the moon or something??

Hmmmm... you too? Weird. :???:

Raz said:
is this combined with the farm mod sheek?

It's a new better farm mod and also has other non-farming stuff.

Sheek, you make more mods than everyone else on this forum put together. Hopefully your experience level with the script is growing though and youll channel your energy into a single mod at some point.

Edit: Hope that didnt come across as a dig, its not. Maybe Ill put some lols on it. heh.

Ancientwanker said:
Sheek, you make more mods than everyone else on this forum put together. Hopefully your experience level with the script is growing though and youll channel your energy into a single mod at some point.

Edit: Hope that didnt come across as a dig, its not. Maybe Ill put some lols on it. heh.

Thanks AW but I just don't agree with you. I've only done this mod as a real serious project (and half the stuff in this version is not mine) - the only other mod I've released is Assassin which was mainly me experimenting with missions, done in about three hours.

So more than anyone else put together? You yourself have made two of the biggest mods yet which each have way more features than K&M, and on your own.

I think I am getting used to the scripts. Bit by bit, by trial and error I'm learning...

Have you tried K&M? Do you have any idea what is causing the floating buildings (on some computers), walk-through walls and NPCs with the wrong clothes?

Sorry, I have no time to play mods. One day maybe.....heh.

Anyway, didnt mean any disrespect. You have been around awhile and have more discipline to do the work than most "modders" out there. Its just funny to be in a position to see someone who was once a noob doing well.

Edit: I found floating buidlings in customs scenes after I redid Last Days. I just edited them and pulled them down. I think the pregenerated scene I used was just lower elevation now.

Also, I have had a case with some arena guys using the wrong armor after the translation, no idea why though. I was going to fix it tonight.

Back
Top Bottom