Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, Have FF stuf and Guns

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

roborob

Knight
Allright with all these new models being released I decided it was time for a HugeMod, But alas there was none. So I'm Making My own BIGMOD, just send me models and stuff make sure there mapped to an ingame texture, I don't want to deal with all of the texture crap.

Features: Over 17 new models, Pirates, Samurai!
Gravestones! modified object meshes!

CURRENT VERSION: https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=65

Planned Features:

Many New Heroes
Many new weapons
Much, Much More

If You would like to submit anything PM me! I'll probably accept it!

As of Now It will NOT have Guns or Crazy Fantasy weapons, However YOU can change my mind.

Earendil (Moderator): Updated link

Last edited by a moderator:
Good idea!!. I see good weapons and helmets here and there. Some of them are made for a mod or others just for fun. I was going to make a request for a new hugemod.

As of Now It will NOT have Guns or Crazy Fantasy weapons, However YOU can change my mind.
Bring them in!!. Make them available in stores but don't give them to NPC's. So, people who wants realism just don't buy them.
(edit:As of now there are about 15 new weapons, mostly JIK's from his weapons pack and three of my own.)
What about armors and helmets?

only 1 new helm, well actually its just a retextured hood, so If antone has any that they wanna see in the game show them to me

That would be awsome, I need a samurai helmet, or anything you really feel like. This mod, Like Hugemod, will not depend on time or place.

mixtures of different melee weapons sounds kool. I have more items in my weapon pack update(in the same place)

I also have a bone helm, if you want that you're welcome to it. The only problem is there is no good texture for it...

I'm not much of a helmet person, but I can make more weapons if you want. Just send me some pics.

Alright cool, Your weapons are the biggest part of the mod right now with all in your pack with the exeption of the FF stuff, I think I have 2 of my own and one of Ubberdocs.

all right here, But don't make the Mask

Samurai_helm681_hi.jpg

I know what you mean, I'm releasing my mod later tonight so that makes 3 big releases tonight.

Night of the killer mods! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom